Gibson Brands Forums

Let's see your fav duo

Gibson Artist

371d32c94552313abc91ee148b8d5ff6.jpg

34d3c80898746c1ec7c3f4956dac59d6.jpg

0540cc04e119295ce286bcef92c76b99.jpg

60b825e03bcba152f83f0d35174ec359.jpg

my 1996 Gibson Custom Shop Les Paul Standard Red Sparkle Top / Dark Back Chambered Body Thinner 60's Neck Profile

my 2005 Gibson VOS R7 Gold Top / Dark Back Solid Body 1957 Neck Profile

Edited by LWAG

:D

Sorry

BLIHaWX.jpg

I have this amp too, mine was sold to me by a friendly honest businessman / guitar enthusiast who owns RockBottom of Croydon, England, I bought mine in 2016 and he sold it to me as being the last one in England. I didn't believe him, I thought that was too good to be true, went home, found one on Google, clicked on it, and it was that shop and the one I came home with.

I now run it with my Egnater I got in January until I can afford something better, like a Marshall Jubilee Head and speaker or look for this other one by Marshall that I liked but wasn't a JCM 800 or JCM 900 or Jubilee but was something I used at a local rehearsal studio once. - That was a cool Marshall; I think I enjoyed that with my 1996 Gibson Custom Shop, pity I never took the name of the model down but, I remember how it sounds and what it looks like - I'd probably look to find my sought out Marshall instead of the Jubilee. but until then, I have that beautiful amp that you can run through and make the head of a cab.

030_zpsi76ga86u.jpg

(2016)

Edited by LWAG