Gibson Brands Forums

What car is this?

LarryUK

I know it's not a guitar. But it's bugging me. This is George and Amal Clooney arriving for the Royal wedding party last night. The article say's it's an Audi S5. But it's not. It looks like a 7 series BMW but the door shape is wrong. It's sending me mad as I can't match it to any car I know. So. Come on folks. What is it?

4C72EDD100000578-5748627-George_Clooney_tonight_arrived_at_the_evening_party_in_Forgmore_-a-40_1526761009243.jpg

msp_laugh.gif

Absolutely not!...Clearly you've never met me in person!

I could tell it was a Lexus because of the nose profile and it's obviously one of the higher-up models. As I would hate to see Larry go totally "Stark Raving" I had a quick google to see which of the Lexus saloons' rear-window profiles matched the model in the OP. Hardly a matter for the 'Brain-of-Britain' nor a Sherlock Holmes "Three-bowlful" conundrum...

Pip.

It's a Lexus GS.

Pip.

Too Darn funny, I first looked only at the car and said to myself, "It looks like a Lexus." Then as I scrolled down to comment I saw Pippy's comment. So I gave you a plus Pip! Here in Omaha Neb. I see lots of Lexus cars driving about. Old and new.

Archived