Gibson Brands Forums
Sign in to follow this  
xuedi

Deckadance Registration help

Hi

Im trying to activate the Deckadance 2 software which requires me to create a cakewalk account. The problem is that I can't create an account as they have disabled new account registration so I cant use the software and the DJ controller.

How can I register the controller and activate the software?

Thank you

• Upvote 1

Is it the Deckadance edition included with a Behringer controller?

Thank you for your reply

I purchased Deckadance cartridge software

There's a 20-bit serial number

I'm a little bit confused because DD hasn't be sell in boxed editions for a long time ago (...I mean many years). I have sent you a private message.

It's inventory from a long time ago

I received your information, but installing DD shows a demo

post-92465-038392100 1527580447_thumb.jpg

Hi

Im trying to activate the Deckadance 2 software which requires me to create a cakewalk account. The problem is that I can't create an account as they have disabled new account registration so I cant use the software and the DJ controller.

How can I register the controller and activate the software?

Thank you

I have the same problem. I recently bought a Behringer controller that came with a voucher for DD 2 LE but I cannot activate it because of the account creation disabled. Can anyone help please?

Thank you!

I recently bought a Stanton T92M2USB tuntable in New Zealand. The Deckadance software that comes with this turntable is through redemption from Cakewalk using the supplied serial number. Unfortunately on the Cakewalk website no new accounts can be set up making it impossible to get the software. Bandlab have advised me that Stanton and Cakewalk are no longer under the same family of brands, and the legacy Cakewalk site is no longer being maintained. What can be done? I need som help please

I recently bought a Stanton T92M2USB tuntable in New Zealand. The Deckadance software that comes with this turntable is through redemption from Cakewalk using the supplied serial number. Unfortunately on the Cakewalk website no new accounts can be set up making it impossible to get the software. Bandlab have advised me that Stanton and Cakewalk are no longer under the same family of brands, and the legacy Cakewalk site is no longer being maintained. What can be done? I need som help please

Can anyone help please

Please help me as well to register my copy of deckadance 2 LE which was part of the ESI U24XL bundle I purchased.

No post release and reply here since one month. Please, any moderator who'd be willing to help? Thanks.

Hello, 

I'm trying to register the new version of Deckadance 2.73. I'm coming from my Image-line copy, which was 2.3. The way it asks to register through the Cakewalk forum does not work. 

thanks.

On 7/7/2018 at 11:30 AM, B. Minor said:

Please help me as well to register my copy of deckadance 2 LE which was part of the ESI U24XL bundle I purchased.

No post release and reply here since one month. Please, any moderator who'd be willing to help? Thanks.

P.M. sent.

On 7/9/2019 at 11:21 PM, TJT said:

I'm trying to register the new version of Deckadance 2.73. I'm coming from my Image-line copy, which was 2.3. The way it asks to register through the Cakewalk forum does not work. 

Just install your old version 2.3 with the Image Line register file and then install version 2.73. The same license will work fine and DD will be unlocked.

On 7/17/2019 at 12:34 PM, Luis Serrano said:

Just install your old version 2.3 with the Image Line register file and then install version 2.73. The same license will work fine and DD will be unlocked.

Hi, no, it's a different process. With the Image-Line software, it says that I'm registered, up to 2.43. But, when I try the Stanton version, it asks me to register via the Cakewalk site. And I just used it for a few days, but then it locked me out of all but the most basic functions, so it's definitely not registered. 

I tried using the .reg file that Image-line provides, but that does not work. It's a totally different type of file than the one that Stanton is asking for. 

il-deckadance.jpg

stanton-deckadance.jpg

Hi im having the same issue. 

Just bought a behringer cmd studio 2a but can't seem to create an account on the deckadance website.

If someone could help me i would be really grateful

14 hours ago, Lulle said:

Just bought a behringer cmd studio 2a but can't seem to create an account on the deckadance website.

Same here. Please help!

On 7/24/2019 at 10:00 PM, Lulle said:

Follow these instructions: https://forum.gibson.com/topic/145023-deckadance-le-installers-for-behringer-users/

On 7/22/2019 at 10:36 PM, TJT said:

I tried using the .reg file that Image-line provides, but that does not work. It's a totally different type of file than the one that Stanton is asking for. 

Hi,

What I see in your pictures is that your copy of DD is working registered like DVS using the old .reg file. You should forget the other registration system because it is non functional since a long time ago.

On 7/29/2019 at 9:01 AM, Luis Serrano said:

Hi,

What I see in your pictures is that your copy of DD is working registered like DVS using the old .reg file. You should forget the other registration system because it is non functional since a long time ago.

Alright, well this was a complete re-install in the picture. When I used it for a time before, with the FLstudio registration showing just like this, it locked up after a certain time and stopped letting me use it except for the basic functions. But, you're telling me this won't happen again? Okay, I will trust that it won't. 

Edited by TJT