Gibson Brands Forums

2019 Gibsons........

Beerad12

As most of us know around September or October the new lineups hit the ol' interweb. Given that we are now 4 to 5 months from then I was curious to see if there was any news on the 2019 offerings out there so I did a quick search. It appears that the new lineup may have been "accidentally" leaked earlier this year. Gear News had an article with some small thumbnail pictures but the links provided are no longer active. The prices look like there just placeholders and not actual given all the models have the same price but if they are reasonable I assure you I'll be looking at the natural flying v and possibly the firebird as well. Fingers crossed in anticipation for 2019.

https://www.gearnews.com/gibson-2019-models-all-leaked-on-their-own-site/

Korina Vs and Explorers are cool.. Kinda same old same old really.. Why don't they switch it up a bit and do some Korina LPs and SGs?... The guitar I made from Black Korina was one of the nicest ive ever made.

I'd also like to see a Reissue of a Firebird like Rolling Stones Brian Jones had.

Yeah, me too. I would love to see other firebird options other than the V (5) they offer most of the time. I'm still holding out hope that one day they'll do a USA Firebird 1.

Archived