Gibson Brands Forums

This Was Only $2

LP Trad Pro II

By the way these Reverb tuners are great because they are universal, you can switch modes from guitar to bass to violin to ukulele, etc.

I have a planet waves clip on tuner as well that cost me $12 and while it has the advantage of being low profile quality wise is very much the same as the Reverb tuners.

When I gifted these Reverb tuners I even gave a replacement battery since those are also so cheap you can get them in packs on eBay.

Those are total garbage. I have one and I'm embarrassed to say it's totally useless. I was a little disappointed but not too surprised. Maybe I got a bad one. <_<

What's bad about it?

The one I have and use works really well. When the original battery was staring to die (which makes the tuner act out) I replaced it with a good battery and no issues at all.

I used to not be a fan of clip-on tuners but they are very convenient.

What's bad about it?

The one I have and use works really well. When the original battery was staring to die (which makes the tuner act out) I replaced it with a good battery and no issues at all.

I used to not be a fan of clip-on tuners but they are very convenient.

The one clip on tuner I hated was the Planet Waves one. That one was so slow to react. I put my Snark and Planet Waves one on my guitar and tuned it plugged into my TU-3 and the Snark was right on, but the PW was off. It got pitched.

I got mine last night, tuned up using it, tuned up using my other two tuners and they were all the same. It's accurate and convenient. It has tunings for guitar, bass, violin, ukulele and chromatic. I bought four of them and I'm keeping one, gave one to my son and giving a couple others to friends. For two bucks and free shipping in the US, it's worth it. I don't expect it to last forever and will probably only use it for home convenience. My son likes his though on his Strat.