Gibson Brands Forums

NAD

surfpup

I just can't stop. Joining the 18 Watt TMB, the JTM45 and the 1 watt JTM-1 is a handwired 20 Watt reissue. (2nd from the top in the pic). This may be my favorite Marshall yet! I gigged through it last weekend since a friend in the band before us was using it, and I took it home. He's more of a 50 watt guy, and was keen on selling it. This thing has such a smooth voice, I was instantly hooked!

LpRL9Ohl.jpg

I just can't stop. Joining the 18 Watt TMB, the JTM45 and the 1 watt JTM-1 is a handwired 20 Watt reissue. (2nd from the top in the pic). This may be my favorite Marshall yet! I gigged through it last weekend since a friend in the band before us was using it, and I took it home. He's more of a 50 watt guy, and was keen on selling it. This thing has such a smooth voice, I was instantly hooked!

LpRL9Ohl.jpg

I've seen Marshall Stacks, but never a Stack of heads.

Gee thanks............lol..............

I've been gassing for a 2061x that my local shop has.........this did NOT help....lol.

NHTom

Sorry about the GAS! I know you love Marshalls as much as I do, Tom. So far I am incredibly happy. Like I said I used it at a gig to save set up time. A friend's band played before mine. I am so glad he was motivated to sell it because it WAS going home with me one way or another!

Will are you using one of your attenuators on it?

That was my only fear was would I get a good sound at lower volumes?

Thats a nice stack of goodness there by the way!!!

NHTom

Yeah, I have one of my Juice Boxes on it. I use one on everything anymore since I can always just open it up all the way if need be. In fact I was just playing it at full volume with my SG Special (P90s)... Holy Smokes!