Gibson Brands Forums
Sign in to follow this  
stompmusic

Deckadance Registration Issues

I got a registration key for Deckadance with my new CMD studio 2a, and I need to create an account on Cakewalk, however when I try to do this a message comes up that says "New Cakewalk account creation is currently disabled." Is there any way to register my software that's maybe a workaround for this? Please advise - Thank you

Private message sent.

Luis,

I also have been having trouble registering my deckadance under the DVS version. I most recently downloaded the 2.73 version. I tried going to the cakewalk website but was unable to create an account. I tried going to download another version through steam but only the windows version is available. Could you please help?

Thanks!

Josh

Private message sent.

Hi, I am having the same problem as some people in this forum. I purchased a DJ controller that came packed with a Deckdance LE registration key and install disc. I can provide the registration key if necessary. Can you please send me a PM? I need the Deckadance software for my studio.

Hey,I got a registration key for Deckadance and I need to create an account on Cakewalk, however when I try to do this a message comes up that says "New Cakewalk account creation is currently disabled." Can somebody help me by this.

Hello,

I also have a registration issue with my Deckadance. I bought a DJTECH DJM303 Mixer and was instructed to download Deckadance. I tried to purchase the software from the Steam website but they only have the windows version. I eventually found this page found a few different links for different downloads. I'm not sure which version I'm supposed to download but found a link for the 2.73 DVS edition demo version pre-release. Is this the correct one to download for my mixer? I'd like to use the most up-to-date version as possible. Also, how do I go about registering it now that I've installed it. I'm running the Mac version. And then finally what control vinyl should I buy with this unit to use with Deckadance?

Sorry for all the questions.

Thanks for any help!

Luis,

I also have been having trouble registering my deckadance under the DVS version. I most recently downloaded the 2.73 version. I tried going to the cakewalk website but was unable to create an account. I tried going to download another version through steam but only the windows version is available. Could you please help?

Thanks!

Josh

So sorry. I'm new to forums but where do I find the PM?

So sorry. I'm new to forums but where do I find the PM?

I have sent you a new private message. Just click over your name in the top right corner of this forum and select "messenger" to access to the private messages. Sadly the edition included with the DjTech mixer doesn't include the DVS option.

I had deckadance since image-line owned them and i recently had to uninstall it and reinstall it and now i cant register my product because i cant make a cake walk account so i can register my product. any help would be appreciated. . . . . .

I received Deckadance via Epix 'Producer Bundle', and like others, I can not register at Cakewalk to get my product.

[Note, if you can help I also need to register at Cakewalk to get CA-2A.]

P.M. sent. I can't help you with the CA-2A registration sorry.

Hello, we are having the same problem as some people in this forum. We purchased a DJ controller that came with a Deckdance LE registration key. Can you please send me a PM? We need the Deckadance software for our company. Thanks in advance.

I’ve had the same issue. I bought a behringer cmd 2a and I need to register for my deckadence LE software but can’t because cakewalk registration is disabled. Please help.

P.M. sent. I can't help you with the CA-2A registration sorry.

Luis, Please can you help me register Deckadance 2 (DVS version), I had placed an order 3 times just to try and find the .reg file I need to unlock the demo. This is costing a lot of money to unlock something I've technically owned for years!!!

I've tried the cakewalk command center and it's not showing as a product there, even though it's listed on their website in 'My Products' along with the serial number. This is incredibly frustrating!!

Thank you in advance, beatfeaster.

On 6/18/2018 at 3:58 PM, stompmusic said:

I got a registration key for Deckadance with my new CMD studio 2a, and I need to create an account on Cakewalk, however when I try to do this a message comes up that says "New Cakewalk account creation is currently disabled." Is there any way to register my software that's maybe a workaround for this? Please advise - Thank you

Hi Luis.
I have the exact same problem as above... and it appears it's almost a year since this has been going on. Hasn't this problem been solved yet?  Can you please post how to solve it here or PM me the solution? 
Thanks in advance. 

Hi we are having the same problem. Bought a studio 2a for my son and cannot register for a cakewalk account. Please someone message me and help us out. Thanks

Hi,

For all of you that are using Behringer controllers the solution is to download and install the installers from this topic:

https://forum.gibson.com/topic/145023-deckadance-le-installers-for-behringer-users/

The zipped installer is password protected, you only have to use the  the serial number of the voucher to unzip it.