Gibson Brands Forums

Big spenders!

callen3615

So easy to disregard the folks that need a hand. I wonder why it is typically those of faith who through them under the bus. Interesting, but not unexpected. I guess god should provide. We should all say a prayer and hope the milk truck breaks down in front of our home.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So easy to disregard the folks that need a hand. I wonder why it is typically those of faith who through them under the bus. Interesting' date=' but not unexpected. I guess god should provide. We should all say a prayer and hope the milk truck breaks down in front of our home. [/quote']

You don't know anything about my faith and making a statement like you just did shows you're either ignorant or your so tight fisted and bitter "you" throw people of faith under the bus, Homz.

I was smart enough not to buy a home when everyone was telling us to. We looked into it and decided no way. It's called personal responsibility. We watched in amazement as a postage stamp 3-bedroom home went from $140K to nearly $500K.

I watched as people in my little agricultural community who couldn't afford an overpriced home as real estate prices surged way past rational levels "qualified" for first time home owner assistance. Because the government insisted that loans be made to these lower income people who couldn't afford a house. At the time we made $85K between us. Incidentally, we didn't qualify because we made too much money. We Rent. My wife is a nurse and I'm a substitute teacher. We wondered how the hell can they afford these prices? How the hell can they drive around in BMWs and Escalades and afford a home that was way over priced?

Now they're either upside down in their mortgage or they're out of the house.

I watched my neighbor flip his mortgage three times in two years (how the hell he did that I don't know) and buy Motorcycles and ATVs with a brand new truck and a trailer to pull them with. He was so over his head when the ARMs went into effect he lost it all.

Personal responsibility Homz. Figure it out. Some people deserve assistance, others don't.

BTW: You seem to miss the point of rewarding the good loans and creating an opportunity for those people to "spend" the money.

As far as throwing them under the bus, when's the last time you stood at a table at the foodbank and handed out food to the unfortunate, or prepared a meal for the homeless on Thanksgiving or Christmas at the Salvation Army?

Get real.

You don't know anything about my faith and making a statement like you just did shows you're either ignorant or your so tight fisted and bitter "you" throw people of faith under the bus' date=' Homz.

I was smart enough not to buy a home when everyone was telling us to. We looked into it and decided no way. It's called personal responsibility. We watched in amazement as a postage stamp 3-bedroom home went from $140K to nearly $500K.

I watched as people in my little agricultural community who couldn't afford an overpriced home as real estate prices surged way past rational levels "qualified" for first time home owner assistance. Because the government insisted that loans be made to these lower income people who couldn't afford a house. At the time we made $85K between us. Incidentally, we didn't qualify because we made too much money. We Rent. My wife is a nurse and I'm a substitute teacher. We wondered how the hell can they afford these prices? How the hell can they drive around in BMWs and Escalades and afford a home that was way over priced?

Now they're either upside down in their mortgage or they're out of the house.

I watched my neighbor flip his mortgage three times in two years (how the hell he did that I don't know) and buy Motorcycles and ATVs with a brand new truck and a trailer to pull them with. He was so over his head when the ARMs went into effect he lost it all.

Personal responsibility Homz. Figure it out. Some people deserve assistance, others don't.

BTW: You seem to miss the point of rewarding the good loans and creating an opportunity for those people to "spend" the money.

As far as throwing them under the bus, when's the last time you stood at a table at the foodbank and handed out food to the unfortunate, or prepared a meal for the homeless on Thanksgiving or Christmas at the Salvation Army?

Get real.[/quote']

And the bus rolls on. Squish. Squish. No biggy.

So easy to disregard the folks that need a hand. I wonder why it is typically those of faith who through them under the bus. Interesting' date=' but not unexpected. I guess god should provide. We should all say a prayer and hope the milk truck breaks down in front of our home. [/quote']

Spoonz,

I didn't read your post, I just read your mind...I get what your thinking.

There is no God but Obama.

There are no good christians, they are all hypocrites.

All conservatives are selfish, hatemongers.

All conservatives want their neighbors to starve.

You work for a union, and therefore you need taxpayers assistance....because you and your brothers created the middle class...

The unions created the middle class and therefore must be worshipped

There is no God but Obama

Non-union workers must work harder to pay more to the poor downtrodden union members, who by the way created the middle class...

George W created all of our problems, because HE gave a tax cut to the evil rich...

The unions created the middle class

You took an oath to defend the constitution, which you've obviously never read or just don't understand...

Anyone that disagrees with you, must be wrong and therefore is a Nazi...

Rush Limbaugh doesn't agree with you, so he must therefore be wrong and he is a Nazi...

Fox News doesn't report the news that you like, therefore they must be wrong and therefore they are Nazis...

Welfare is good...

Homelessness and job layoffs are caused by conservatives...

People are poor because of christians and conservatives...

The unions created the middle class...

You are right and only those who agree with you are not Nazis...

There is no God but Obama...

blah, blah, blah...

Does that about sum it up?

Spoonz' date='

I didn't read your post, I just read your mind...I get what your thinking.

There is no God but Obama.

There are no good christians, they are all hypocrites.

All conservatives are selfish, hatemongers.

All conservatives want their neighbors to starve.

You work for a union, and therefore you need taxpayers assistance....because you and your brothers created the middle class...

The unions created the middle class and therefore must be worshipped

There is no God but Obama

Non-union workers must work harder to pay more to the poor downtrodden union members, who by the way created the middle class...

George W created all of our problems, because HE gave a tax cut to the evil rich...

The unions created the middle class

You took an oath to defend the constitution, which you've obviously never read or just don't understand...

Anyone that disagrees with you, must be wrong and therefore is a Nazi...

Rush Limbaugh doesn't agree with you, so he must therefore be wrong and he is a Nazi...

Fox News doesn't report the news that you like, therefore they must be wrong and therefore they are Nazis...

Welfare is good...

Homelessness and job layoffs are caused by conservatives...

People are poor because of christians and conservatives...

The unions created the middle class...

You are right and only those who agree with you are not Nazis...

There is no God but Obama...

blah, blah, blah...

Does that about sum it up?[/quote']

If it makes you feel good to think so then go with that.

You should have used yada, yada, yada for the last line though.

If I may summarize for the reading impaired. Nazi's = conservatives = evil and Obama = Jesus Christ = rich union laborers and Fox News = stupid Nazis' and Blah = blah = blah

Archived