Gibson Brands Forums

Can anyone tell me!

bemb

My Les Paul Custom Is A 2017 Limited Tiger Fade, SN CS 700611 I am Looking For Date Built, Where Built And Number Built, I Talked To A Person Over At Gibson And The Only Thing He Could Tell Me Is Yes That It Was Made By Gibson And Is A 2017 But Told Me He Could Not Go Into Anymore Depth Than That. I Would Appreciate Any Ones Help! Thanks Bemb! (I Have Tried Guitar Dater And Nothing Comes Up). lDE44Fn.jpgPoqI9bXt.jpgPoqI9bX.jpg

...I Talked To A Person Over At Gibson And The Only Thing He Could Tell Me Is Yes That It Was Made By Gibson And Is A 2017 But Told Me He Could Not Go Into Anymore Depth Than That...

Gibson typically do not release certain details such as the number of instruments made unless it's a numbered run (for example "#4/400"). If you have contacted Gibson and they will not go into any more detail then that's pretty much an end to it. The only thing you will know for sure is that it was made by the Custom Shop in Nashville. You could, of course, try to contact the Custom Shop directly but whether they would be any more forthcoming than Customer Service has been is unknown.

Pip.

What is it exactly do you want to know? What day the guitar was totally completed and ready to ship? Its a 2017 so it was make one of 365 days during that year. CS guitars get different serial numbers than regular production guitars that have a Julian date associated with the serial number.

What is it exactly do you want to know? What day the guitar was totally completed and ready to ship? Its a 2017 so it was make one of 365 days during that year. CS guitars get different serial numbers than regular production guitars that have a Julian date associated with the serial number.

I was wanting to find out if it was made in nashville, what production number it could be since it is suppose to be a limited and the date made.

I was wanting to find out if it was made in nashville, what production number it could be since it is suppose to be a limited and the date made.

I think there is only one custom shop. How many they made. No clue unless it has a X/500 written on it. Date made? Do you have the check off list that came with it?

Archived