Gibson Brands Forums

Keeping in tune with my fellow Gibson guitar lovers

New to this forum,hope im in the right place to introduce myself lol. I'm just a person new to guitars overall.Started a yr ago on a tele.I didnt like anything about it.Mind you theese are my pops guitars.He brought out a Gibson les paul!A 2000 cherry sunburst lp classis with the yellowish inlays with the 1960 thin taper neck and abr_1 bridge.Im just lucky to play a lp,let alone own one.but ima just call it mine😍!Hope everyone has a goodnight after my long introduction😁

welcome to the forum bro.

Eventually you'll go BACK to that tele and realize what a gem those can be. You gotta work a bit more on a Tele, they don't give you anything :) but there is really nothing quite like it when / if you snag a good one.

see ya round!

welcome to the forum bro.

Eventually you'll go BACK to that tele and realize what a gem those can be. You gotta work a bit more on a Tele, they don't give you anything :) but there is really nothing quite like it when / if you snag a good one.

see ya round!

Yur right about it gives you nothing,it makes you work for it lol,but it was a mexican tele,nice but the bridge pickup didnt work so that got to me.and the les paul always stood out of the croud even whn i wasnt into guitars it still grabbed my attention.my dad had the tele,and a strat,and a prs,but my Dad knew i always loved a lp,and his friend had moved and sold 3 guitars cheap,yee its 17 yrs old.But to me its new and i treat it like a baby lol,but thanks brother

Archived