Gibson Brands Forums
gimmmy

Deckadance 2 LE registration issues

Helloooo, I am encounting issues in registering my Deckadance 2 LE , after purchased a Behringer controller CMD 2A. În Cakewalk site I can't create new account to continue with registration steps. Help please.

Hello,

I have the same problem. I buy a Behringer CMD Studio 2a and inside i received a serial for Deckadance 2LE but I can't activate. Can you help me?

Thank you

Hi, I'm having the same problem, i.e. issues registering my Deckadance 2 LE after having purchased a Behringer controller CMD 2A. Same problem with the Cakewalk site where I cannot create new account to continue with registration steps. Need urgent response, please.

Hello! I have problems registering my Deckadance 2 LE, after purchasing a Behringer CMD 4A driver, on the Cakewalk site, I can not create a new account to continue with the registration steps. If you can help me I would appreciate it. Thank you.

I bought a ESI uDJ6 quite a while ago, it comes with a license for Deckadance 2 LE. However, I tried to register the serial number on my image line account and cakewalk accountm but it doesn't work.

And of course, an activation request file couldn't be generated.

On 6/16/2019 at 8:55 AM, Carnine9 said:

I bought a ESI uDJ6 quite a while ago, it comes with a license for Deckadance 2 LE. However, I tried to register the serial number on my image line account and cakewalk accountm but it doesn't work.

And of course, an activation request file couldn't be generated.

I have sent you a private message.

On 6/8/2019 at 3:51 AM, coyenet said:

Hello! I have problems registering my Deckadance 2 LE, after purchasing a Behringer CMD 4A driver, on the Cakewalk site, I can not create a new account to continue with the registration steps. If you can help me I would appreciate it. Thank you.

Please follow the instructions of the first post of this topic: https://forum.gibson.com/topic/145023-deckadance-le-installers-for-behringer-users/