Gibson Brands Forums
Sign in to follow this  
LP Trad Pro II

More Concerts Coming Up

Got tix to see Squirrel Nut Zippers next Wednesday at a bar close to my house. Going to see Guided By Voices on the 13th in Richmond, VA. Just got tickets today for George Thorogood And The Destroyers about 15 mins from my house where my daughter goes to college and in November I am going to see Chris Stapleton and Marty Stuart in Charlottesville, VA. The day we go Chris Stapleton, I am going to be the Designated Driver and my wife, me, her 2 brothers and their wives are going to visit and do samples at the Micro-breweries up by the University Of Virginia. Its called Alcohol Row. I did it with my wife the day after we saw Macca in Charlottesville.

Edited by LP Trad Pro II

Got tix to see Squirrel Nut Zippers next Wednesday at a bar close to my house. Going to see Guided By Voices on the 13th in Richmond, VA. Just got tickets today for George Thorogood And The Destroyers about 15 mins from my house where my daughter goes to college and in November I am going to see Chris Stapleton and Marty Stuart in Charlottesville, VA. The day we go Chris Stapleton, I am going to be the Designated Driver and my wife, me, her 2 brothers and their wives are going to visit and do samples at the Micro-breweries up by the University Of Virginia. Its called Alcohol Row. I did it with my wife the day after we saw Macca in Charlottesville.

I was at that Macca concert out there in 2015, great show. Interesting mix of concerts.

Going to see Jeff Beck, Paul Rodgers, and Ann Wilson this Friday night. It's at the Klipsch outdoor music center just east of Indy.....can't wait.

Going to see Jeff Beck, Paul Rodgers, and Ann Wilson this Friday night. It's at the Klipsch outdoor music center just east of Indy.....can't wait.

Nice. Squirrel Nut Zippers are tomorrow night and GbV is Monday.