Gibson Brands Forums
Sign in to follow this  
michael arm

decadance registration

still no response on my registration issue . . . these guys suck .. . . .. . if i didn't buy this three years ago i wouldn't be wasting my time with this crap. . . . . Edited by michael arm

Do you have the "flregkey.reg" file that you used to register it 3 years ago? It should be in your computer somewhere, I think that you can download it from your Image Line account. You only have to double click on this file and you will be able to unlock it. Thanks!

[quote name='Luis Serrano' timestamp='1534938739' post='1951027']
Do you have the "flregkey.reg" file that you used to register it 3 years ago? It should be in your computer somewhere, I think that you can download it from your Image Line account. You only have to double click on this file and you will be able to unlock it. Thanks!
[/quote]
if i did or i could find it i wouldn't be here. ill try and find it on image line. tried on image line and they have a bunch of crap about cakewalk. i cant just download the reg key again. nor was i able to find my regkey in my computer. so lets do this "cakewalk" crap so i can get this over with . . . . which i might add is that this site shouldn't be called cake walk. considering its anything but a cakewalk to get anything done . . . . and the software tells me to do this cakewalk crap. . . and i cant get the activation response. . . Edited by michael arm

[quote name='Luis Serrano' timestamp='1534959329' post='1951051']
Ok, let me know if you can find it at Image Line account.
[/quote]
i have my image line account and the reg key. but when i try to "upload" or " import my activation response" it wont see the file. so im kinda at a stand still.

[quote name='michael arm' timestamp='1534972509' post='1951067']
i have my image line account and the reg key. but when i try to "upload" or " import my activation response" it wont see the file. so im kinda at a stand still.
[/quote]
so? . . . . . . .

Are you using Windows or Mac? If you are using Windows you only have to double click the reg key and then restart DD. If you need to download the old versions of DD to find the last one working in your computer then follow this link: http://forum.gibson.com/index.php?/topic/132218-dd-older-versions-download-links/

[quote name='Luis Serrano' timestamp='1535097265' post='1951212']
Are you using Windows or Mac? If you are using Windows you only have to double click the reg key and then restart DD. If you need to download the old versions of DD to find the last one working in your computer then follow this link: http://forum.gibson.com/index.php?/topic/132218-dd-older-versions-download-links/
[/quote]
so it has my name in the serial number column. but it still has registration steps under it? i dont know if it picked it up. im using windows by the way. it says its been added to registry but it still asks for registration steps.