Gibson Brands Forums

Spanish mods/admins this guy came back with more of the same...

Thundergod

Hey guys, didnt want to bother mike about this, so I'll post it here... A while ago an a-hole started insulting everyone (including gibson as a brand and the admins and everyone else) he called us a lot of different names and called gibson thieves.

Of course some of us reported him and he was banned...

No he's back, his first post includes some insults and he tells us again, if we dont think like him we can go "#$&&%(// (you get the idea, dont you?).

So, can anyone do something about this guy? I cant remember the nickname of the spanish talking admin, so it would be nice of shadow or any of the mods to contact him.

The guy's nick is Sahuquillo and this is his new thread: http://forums.gibson.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=14535 if any of the english speaking mods want I can translate the most important parts...

Thanks in advance...

Thunder

While some mods are hunting for heathens and pagans in the lounge' date=' in the spanish section (which gets like, 5 posts a month) there are a-holes telling us to eat sh¡t, and saying that gibson is stealing from us because we are morrons.[/quote']

Woe to thee oh earth and sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath because he knows his time is short, Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast, for it is a human number, Its number is six hundered and sixty six...

Archived