Gibson Brands Forums
Sign in to follow this  
bemb

2017 Gibson Les Paul Custom Tiger Fade Limited

It is hard to find the proper information about a certain model of guitar, I purchased this brand new and now I find the listing for the guitar to be wrong, for example it said that it had a 498t in the bridge which is correct and 490R in the neck but has a 496R in the neck, it says it is weight relief but weighs in at 9.6 lbs which is not weight relieved, it says it has a hand carved maple top but how can I tell, it is a beautiful guitar but with questions. Is it: 1 WEIGHT RELIEVED 2 IS THE TOP HAND CARVED AND HOW CAN I TELL, I recently put it up for sale and someone emailed me and said it is not a hand carved top that gibson has not done that in awhile, is he correct?

post-73613-020728400 1538403389_thumb.jpg

Edited by bemb

It is hard to find the proper information about a certain model of guitar, I purchased this brand new and now I find the listing for the guitar to be wrong, for example it said that it had a 498t in the bridge which is correct and 490R in the neck but has a 496R in the neck, it says it is weight relief but weighs in at 9.6 lbs which is not weight relieved, it says it has a hand carved maple top but how can I tell, it is a beautiful guitar but with questions. Is it: 1 WEIGHT RELIEVED 2 IS THE TOP HAND CARVED AND HOW CAN I TELL, I recently put it up for sale and someone emailed me and said it is not a hand carved top that gibson has not done that in awhile, is he correct?

NO NEED TO REPLY, CALLED GIBSON AND GOT ALL THE INFO I NEEDED!

• Upvote 1