Gibson Brands Forums

Ebay purchase-possibly scammed

guitar_randy

Any ebayers?

I ordered an Airbourne cd from someone on ebay.

Been a while and haven't received it yet .

Today ,I decided to email the seller and ask if there is any tracking info and whats going on with it.I emailed him earlier this morning.no response.Emailed him in the afternoon.Still no response.i am staring to think I may have been scammed,but the rating is 99.7% positive.I ordered to other cd's from 2 other ebayers the same day and received both of them while back already.

Should I wait longer to give this guy time to get back to me or think I got scammed?How long should I wait to either email this guy again or for him to respond ?

Depends.

How long since THEY received payment?

What type of shipping service did they promise? (UPS ground - USPS media mail- etc.)

Remember that not everyone is going to return emails quickly, and some sellers will not answer at all, unless there has been time for a real problem to arise.

Depends.

How long since THEY received payment?

What type of shipping service did they promise? (UPS ground - USPS media mail- etc.)

Remember that not everyone is going to return emails quickly' date=' and some sellers will not answer at all, unless there has been time for a real problem to arise. [/quote']

If they are running what is known as an ebay store I would expect them to return an email within a reasonable amount of time,same day.I should have just bought the thing somewheres els,maybe wal mart might have even carrried it.Screw this Ebay crapola.Its like gambling with your money and a much more time invested process too.

Archived