Gibson Brands Forums

SJ-200 In Da House!!!

BoSoxBiker

Thanks, guys. I was at first disappointed that the one left was the lighter one. That changed after polishing it up. I am very fortunate to have this trio. Almost as fortunate as having a wife who agreed that the SJ-200 was too good $$ to pass up.

Flamed maple and koa are my favorite. That center one is a killer.

That's my 2015 Taylor 614. It is a maple tone beast. I have not played another Taylor model like it. Not even the 618, for whatever reason. Big, thick meaty tone. Excels when playing a hybrid flat-picking strum thing. Responds well when dug into. It deserves it's place on the couch with it's new siblings.

I didn't notice this until I was cropping the shots, but it looks like it as some sort of ghoul trapped in the rear finish. Two big eyes and a very pronounced frown. And why not? It's almost Halloween season. [biggrin]

'First thing that caught the eye was the perfect orientation of the fan in the reflection of the center guitar. . . until I saw the head of the rocker with mouth agog, going up into the blades. And then there's the ghoul. . . best keep that one in the case, lest the rage gets out while you're not holding on. "Enjoy"

gGe7Mqd.png?1

'First thing that caught the eye was the perfect orientation of the fan in the reflection of the center guitar. . . until I saw the head of the rocker with mouth agog, going up into the blades. And then there's the ghoul. . . best keep that one in the case, lest the rage gets out while you're not holding on. "Enjoy"

LOL - I didn't notice the fan until I went back and looked. This one I did notice reflections on I didn't post. Some gray-haired jerk with a camera, lamp on a piano, couple columns.....

IMG_8631_edited.jpg

Tough crowd here that likes to dissect photos.

I think they work for the CSI.

I've learned to angle all my photos to reduce reflections and remove questionable objects from the scene.

Happy Halloween!

monster%20w%20guitar_zpsrmiqwd87.jpg

Tough crowd here that likes to dissect photos.

I think they work for the CSI.

I've learned to angle all my photos to reduce reflections and remove questionable objects from the scene.

Happy Halloween!

monster%20w%20guitar_zpsrmiqwd87.jpg

It looks like time is really catching up with Keith Richards.

Archived