Gibson Brands Forums

Bankruptcy

IanHenry

Actually, I said it was not the government.

Oh sure, you did. It won't matter what you or I or anyone ever says, as long as there are public writings that put this bee ess out there, there will be enough big fat mouths to believe it and repeat it.

Get stuck with some unfair, difficult legal fees(2 mil), your creditors will work it out with you.

Don't pay your bills, you end up bankrupt.

rct

Oh sure, you did. It won't matter what you or I or anyone ever says, as long as there are public writings that put this bee ess out there, there will be enough big fat mouths to believe it and repeat it.

Get stuck with some unfair, difficult legal fees(2 mil), your creditors will work it out with you.

rct

Read my posts again and show me where I said the wood confiscation caused the bankruptcy because I don't see it.

... not to mention the settlement in a case of conspiracy to commit fraud (at the worst) and to exercise due diligence to insure imported wood was compliant with the Lacey Act (at the very least). I mention this, not to suggest that the settlement bankrupt Gibson, but rather to include this in a series of Henry J.'s bad business decisions. I can thank Henry for my 335 and LP, and he can thank me for paying his absurd prices.

Read my posts again and show me where I said the wood confiscation caused the bankruptcy because I don't see it.

"Oh sure, you did" say it was not the government. I agreed with you.

rct

... not to mention the settlement in a case of conspiracy to commit fraud (at the worst) and to exercise due diligence to insure imported wood was compliant with the Lacey Act (at the very least). I mention this, not to suggest that the settlement bankrupt Gibson, but rather to include this in a series of Henry J.'s bad business decisions. I can thank Henry for my 335 and LP, and he can thank me for paying his absurd prices.

Don't forget that now is the time to "support" Gibson. What was I doing for all the decades I thought they were paying their bills, just like I was?

rct

Don't forget that now is the time to "support" Gibson. What was I doing for all the decades I thought they were paying their bills, just like I was?

rct

Bad things happen when you can't/won't pay your bills.

Archived