Gibson Brands Forums
Sign in to follow this  
SteveFord

Not quite a guitar but not bad

Very nice. I have a friend who's dad restores old Indian bikes to show condition, he goes through every nut and bolt to assure everything is original. I have no photos but I've seen his work and its amazing.

A very nice, highly regarded sports tourer from the reborn Triumph...…[thumbup]

Triples are a bit special....looked at the Speed Triple and the Yamaha Tracer 900 in recent weeks

Owned a Tiger 955 Adventure bike a few years back

V

:-({|=

i used to hang with a guy who had one of those. he let me borrow it for 2 weeks while he was on vacation. what a great bike! i was rolling down the hiway and wanted to pass a van. i wacked the throttle, and when i checked the mirror to make sure i could get back over, it was a dot in my mirror. i looked at the speedo and watched it sweep past 140 as if it were nothing at all. i about crapped my drawz, and slowed the hell down and dropped out of warp somewhere around saturn. i ride a barko-lounger, so i did not expect to go plaid so quick and effortless. now i know. congrats on an awesome bike

original.png

Edited by american cheez

american cheez,

You're right, they do have a little pep to them.

My Buell Ulysses popped a belt on Friday so I've been riding a Triumph Tiger which has that barco lounger feel to it.

You kind of float above it all.