Gibson Brands Forums
Sign in to follow this  
davidneedle

Registration Problem (again!)

Hi all,

I've been having the same problem many of you have had with software registration now that it's impossible to create a new Cakewalk account. Mine is actually regarding Guitar Tracks 4 (which comes with the Cakewalk V-Studio 20), but it looks like the exact same issue many of you have had regarding Deckadance.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, either a workaround or if someone has an existing Cakewalk account which may allow them to register the software for me. Thanks in advance!

David.

Hi all,

I've been having the same problem many of you have had with software registration now that it's impossible to create a new Cakewalk account. Mine is actually regarding Guitar Tracks 4 (which comes with the Cakewalk V-Studio 20), but it looks like the exact same issue many of you have had regarding Deckadance.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, either a workaround or if someone has an existing Cakewalk account which may allow them to register the software for me. Thanks in advance!

David.

Hi David, I'm sorry but I cannot help you with the registration of Guitar Tracks 4. I'm the developer of DD and I can help registering it but I have never had access to the code of other Cakewalk programs.