Gibson Brands Forums

UFO......THE X-Files

Slogold

Having been a former NASA rocket scientist I think I have the correct answer for this. It's yes (bet you didn't see that coming). But hold on. I strongly believe that there is intelligent life out there but I DON'T believe that they have ever visited us. I met the former head of the Project Phoenix (part of SETI) who summed it up best: "I can't picture aliens sending down their graduate students to study the natives." So I believe in intelligent life being out there in the universe but not in UFOs here on Earth.

Can't wait to see what the Americans are up to with their latest creation.. Its been picked up only on a weather satalite where it leave's the US and fly's over Europe... They have only picked up the contrail from it but they believe its travelling in excess of 8000MPH....

Nice!!

Flight959

In all likeliness there are others out there. Far, far away. To far in space and time for us to get in touch with them - bit of a bummer that.

Oh, and just to rile the green-men-are-here crowd, I'll postulate this: We, the humans, are the most advanced beings in the universe, and it is we that must go and visit others in flying saucers, or there'll be no encounters between aliens anywhere...

DJ

--

Archived