Gibson Brands Forums
Sign in to follow this  
10K-DB

Alice for Halloween

We saw Alice perform way back. he puts on a great concert.

Never seen him live,,but im sure it would be wild.

Edited by 10K-DB

Never seen him live,,but im sure it would be wild.

It was, I used to play the old 8 track tapes cruising the streets and he was a favorite. The wife wasn't a fan of his but she agreed to go with me and glad she did. msp_thumbup.gif

I saw him a few months ago (second time). He has a killer band including three great guitar players (including Nita Strauss). Great guitar playing all the way around, and (at least from 20+ feet away) he looks just the same as 1975. Great show for sure ... not to be missed if you like '70s hard rock. He is an American treasure.

Edited by 01GT eibach

I saw him a few months ago (second time). He has a killer band including three great guitar players (including Nita Strauss). Great guitar playing all the way around, and (at least from 20+ feet away) he looks just the same as 1975. Great show for sure ... not to be missed if you like '70s hard rock. He is an American treasure.

great players with him right now........been a big Ryan Roxie fan since his Electric Angels days.

NHTom

'No More Mr. Nice Guy' is my favorite contemporary rock song of all time. Melody, harmonies, arrangement, execution, engineering and production, it is a masterpiece.

Saw him when he had the muscle dude on guitar.

Hated that period of Alice. Listened to him tons as a kid. Didn't like anything after Goes To Hell. Early Alice was the best.

I wanted to go see the Welcome To My Nightmare tour in Vancouver. I was 15. Parents wouldn't let me.

I still listen to the early stuff.

Edited by quapman

Yeah it's a classic....did you ever hear the version by Megadeth?

Yeah - I'm not a fan of covers in general; Mustaine must like the tune as much as I do!