Gibson Brands Forums

So what piece of gear are you going to get next?

bigtim

I am into an effect craze right now and have ordered a new reverb/delay pedal. The Keeley Caverns V2 is the one I have just ordered. I was looking for some real nice ambient sounds and this looked like a good fit for what I am trying to achieve.

Here is a link to a demo.

So what kind of gear are any of you fixing to ad?

Same here.

I've been on an Effects Binge this past year or so. My most recent acquisition was today, as a matter of fact.

Got me a Fulltone Supa Trem. Guitar Center had them on Clearance (had it on Clearance), so I snagged it. Was looking at the Seymour Duncan ShapeShifter, as well. But it seemed to have just a little too much going on. So, I opted for the simpler, more straight-forward tremolo.

That Keeley is nice-sounding. Very atmospheric. They're expensive pedals, but did you check out the Strymon Flint? That pedal is crazy cool.

I’ve been continuing my effects purge. Still probably have around 50 more pedals I want to sell.

I’ve still been using the money from that to buy gear for my studio. I have a couple pieces of outboard gear preordered from Stam Audio so those will probably be my only purchases for a while. One is their 1073 preamp/EQ and the other is their 1176ADF compressor

sometime next year i will buy a prs. probably an s2 but maybe a core. the only effect i want (but don't really need) is an h9 max or possibly a pitchfactor. my board is small, and i have what i really will use. am looking for a local buy on a roland cube 30, but i'm not in a hurry. i want a small amp for cleans so i can split my signal like robin trower does.

I have only played 2 PRS guitars. They both were very nice too. I do not know the model but there is one for sale here locally at a boutique shop that is selling an Artist Reserve PRS that belongs to Keith Urban. They are asking 1700.00 for it. I played it and almost pulled the trigger but the reason I did not is because the neck just had dot inlays although they were abalone and there was not any documentaion at the time proving it belongs to Keith Urban although they could have made it happen, it was not available when I was there. It may still be for sale if someone is interested though.

sometime next year i will buy a prs. probably an s2 but maybe a core. the only effect i want (but don't really need) is an h9 max or possibly a pitchfactor. my board is small, and i have what i really will use. am looking for a local buy on a roland cube 30, but i'm not in a hurry. i want a small amp for cleans so i can split my signal like robin trower does.

All of it. I want it ALL. I've just bought a Yamaha THR10 and it's great. My son has given me his mini Mac with Logic on, so I've got to buy an audio interface. I suppose I'll but a 40 inch tv to run it through. I've been looking at various guitars to buy. I live in a listed building. An ex Public Library. So I'm turning the old office into my music room. I'll do a post on it when I'm up and running.

http://www.birminghamconservationtrust.org/2014/03/04/arts-crafts-library/ This is my house and to be my recording hub.

Archived