Gibson Brands Forums

Prayers and well wishes for our friend Tman

Californiaman

Our deer friend Tman lost his house, cars, and guitars in the Calabasas fire.

Please pray for his family during this difficult time.

Tman, you are in my prayers daily. I will look in on you soon as I can as I'm further north and not effected by the fires.

Truely sorry brotherman.

Peace and a return to prosperity to you soon.

Like you said, "At least it's not cancer."

Thinking about you lots.

Well, I don't know what to say. I've been watching these fires in the news and it really is heartbreaking.

My thoughts go out to Tman. I hope that you and your family are not physically injured. I don't think it's possible to imagine what you're going through.

I hope you get through it soon.

Hang in there.

Yes; horrendous news. Farns and Flight let me know about Tman's tragedy yesterday evening.

What can we say? Absolute disaster. At least they escaped the fires but I believe that apart from their passports, a change of clothes and a car hey have lost everything else.

Heartbreaking for them and, of course, this news is deeply saddening for all their friends.

P.

What the fukk. I can only think of about a gazillion people this should happen to.

I'm sorry Tman. I've got a Strat and a Tele for you, shipped to you free of charge, yours to keep, when you get back on your feet.

rct

So sorry Tman.

Prayers will be going out to you.

I live in Sacramento. And people are walking around here with

masks covering their nose and mouth. The air quality is

horrible. And it looks strange.

But nothing is burning my belongings.

That has to be tough to deal with for sure.

What the fukk. I can only think of about a gazillion people this should happen to.

I'm sorry Tman. I've got a Strat and a Tele for you, shipped to you free of charge, yours to keep, when you get back on your feet.

rct

Nice!!...I can send some stuff as well, not as big but maybe some accessories , straps, capos, stands ,strings etc ....stay strong ..one day at a time .

Thanks so much everyone, it really means so much.

I was in the denial stage until I saw the photos. My neighbor who amazingly stayed in his house during the inferno told me there was an 85 mile an hour wind followed by a wall of fire that engulfed your house. It didn’t have a chance. He is a military pilot. He told me he’s been through three wars and he has not seen something as apocalyptic is this. He lives next door but on the other side of the hill a quarter-mile away.

My garage music studio looks like a nuclear bomb hit it. My car melted. It’s unrecognizable.

Like I said to Todd and Farns , it’s just stuff. It ain’t cancer.

California man Todd, RTC, Rowdy, Cookieman, everyone here you are all saints.

My wife told me to take it easy on the replacement guitars. “ You don’t need 11 do you?” Fair enough. One acoustic and one electric. Really nice ones. She agreed.

Thanks so much everyone, it really means so much.

I was in the denial stage until I saw the photos. My neighbor who amazingly stayed in his house during the inferno told me there was an 85 mile an hour wind followed by a wall of fire that engulfed your house. It didn't have a chance. He is a military pilot. He told me he's been through three wars and he has not seen something as apocalyptic is this. He lives next door but on the other side of the hill a quarter-mile away.

My garage music studio looks like a nuclear bomb hit it. My car melted. It's unrecognizable.

Like I said to Todd and Farns , it's just stuff. It ain't cancer.

California man Todd, RTC, Rowdy, Cookieman, everyone here you are all saints.

My wife told me to take it easy on the replacement guitars. " You don't need 11 do you?" Fair enough. One acoustic and one electric. Really nice ones. She agreed.

So sorry for your great loss Tman. I can't even imagine. Deb and I have been watching the fires and I wondered if anyone here has been in the line of disaster. Still a blessing you or your family wasn't in the house at the time of the fire.

Tman, we are all praying for you and really all those who are victims of these hellish fires. It boggles the mind to itry to imagine the devastation of wind driven flames that can out run cars. As you said, your home didn’t stand a chance. But you are alive and things can be replaced. God Bless

Archived