Gibson Brands Forums

Before you accuse me

PinoyGibson

Nice PB, thanks for sharing. I think those little runs in there is where you really shine, good stuff... and love the guest appearance by dog:) Just wondering (due to your profile pic) how many J200s do you have? Rgds -billroy

Thanks billroy, I only have this one now. Got rid of my blonde j-200 and my 1941 J-100 reissue so I can acquire this one. 😊

I agree wilh billroy; some of those runs are mighty impressive. I'm envious. That's a beauty of a J-200 you got there, and a nice doggie, too.

What are you recording with? I don't see a mic. I'm always impressed with people who record themselves singing and playing wirh just one mic. I have to use two or the guitar overpowers my voice.

Nice job.

Red 333

I agree wilh billroy; some of those runs are mighty impressive. I'm envious. That's a beauty of a J-200 you got there, and a nice doggie, too.

What are you recording with? I don't see a mic. I'm always impressed with people who record themselves singing and playing wirh just one mic. I have to use two or the guitar overpowers my voice.

Nice job.

Red 333

Thanks Red 333, I just recorded myself using a camera phone. :)

Archived