Gibson Brands Forums
mihcmac

Revolution Six abusing this site?

Are you tired of Revolution Six attacking Epiphone products, Owners and Users..

Edited by mihcmac

Banning him won't do any good, he'll just change his name, as he's done before, and come back. You'd think that with the bad reputation score he has, Administration might step in. Maybe you have to hit -500 for that. At least he's not that far away.......

Just ignore his posts, don't even feed into it. If he had something positive to contribute, we'd welcome him with open arms, but unfortunately, nothing more than nonsense comes out of his keyboard.

...or just stop feeding the troll. You guys are entertaining him by responding and creating threads like this. Feeding a troll is like feeding a stray cat... At this point everyone else is as guilty as he is, just ignore him.

Just ignore his posts, don't even feed into it. If he had something positive to contribute, we'd welcome him with open arms, but unfortunately, nothing more than nonsense comes out of his keyboard.

Good god, we did it again.

Good god, we did it again.

yea... Mercury must be retrograde again... seems to be these shenanigans are just the thing when that happens.

The problem is we're guitar players. We can't even stop debating fretboard oil. It's harder for us to ignore trolling than any other demographic.

The problem is we're guitar players. We can't even stop debating fretboard oil. It's harder for us to ignore trolling than any other demographic.

ha!! I suppose so..

That compelling need to squash the trolls, but you know, them keyboards guys like Rev Six hide behind are quite resilient.. probably a nice dude in person,.. never know right?

The Troll Poll is having some really interesting valid comments.. Rev seemed to be behaving for a while, even seemed to be helpful, then recently proliferated negative comments slamming Epiphones. One thing may be is that as long as Epiphone revenue's are coming in Gibson won't go under...

In addition, he seems to have access to a quantity of used Gibsons, but negative sales tactics usually don't work very well.

Edited by mihcmac

In addition, he seems to have access to a quantity of used Gibsons,

More like access to pictures of other people's Gibsons....

The Troll Poll is having some really interesting valid comments.. Rev seemed to be behaving for a while, even seemed to be helpful, then recently proliferated negative comments slamming Epiphones. One thing may be is that as long as Epiphone revenue's are coming in Gibson won't go under...

In addition, he seems to have access to a quantity of used Gibsons, but negative sales tactics usually don't work very well.

Dont let the troll get to you so much. By doing so, he knows how to get your goat. (Ha! Three Billy Goats Gruff) Seriously, is it really worth the effort you've been puting into this? By posting a thread like this, responding to his nonsence, and minusing his post is like letting the school bully beat on us. Let him be the fool and ignore him. I willing to bet he's popped a chubby over this thread.

Edited by Big Bill

More like access to pictures of other people's Gibsons....

Don't know who actually owns the Gibsons he shows, but the binding mods he was trying to push on us was pretty bad..

Dont let the troll get to you so much. By doing so, he knows how to get your goat. (Ha! Three Billy Goats Gruff) Seriously, is it really worth the effort you've been puting into this? By posting a thread like this, responding to his nonsence, and minusing his post is like letting the school bully beat on us. Let him be the fool and ignore him. I willing to bet he's popped a chubby over this thread.

All quiet on the European Front..... :)

These days I just roll my eyes and get on with my life. I'm not explaining the diff between a veneer and a Fender Foto-Flame again.

Voted no. I see no need to ban anyone unless they are threatening or harassing or in significant violation of the rules.

He'll be back in a few months and I can chuckle and roll my eyes again.

So yes.... for the person that can not afford a USA Gibby at 4x the cost, yea,, I'd bet they'd find that a pretty shhhhexy axe...

Hmmm... and the poll goes on..... :)

2011 Chinese Domestic Market Only... G400

98bcbc64ecce434043073decce37d47ba22cf463.jpg

775f290147b7ff9a78c2120164dfa2ca2d24cf6e.jpg

Distribution was cancelled...

Edited by mihcmac

I defend the right of a person to say that which is wrong. I feel that that is part of what America means. While I personally do not agree with 99.9% of Mr. Six's posts, being a nuisance is his right as it is all of ours as well.

I defend the right of a person to say that which is wrong. I feel that that is part of what America means. While I personally do not agree with 99.9% of Mr. Six's posts, being a nuisance is his right as it is all of ours as well.

Freedom of speech is worth protecting..... But slamming Epiphone to promote sales of Rev's used Gibsons just doesn't seem to set right.. Rev could just post a list instead of insulting players who have just acquired their dream Epiphone.... But once again this is just a poll aimed at trying to get Rev to take pause on what he is saying..

Edited by mihcmac