Gibson Brands Forums
Luis Serrano

Deckadance LE installers for Behringer users

If you purchased a Behringer hardware unit and received a voucher for Deckadance LE Edition, please download the installer for your operating system:

- Installer for Windows platform.

- Installer for OSX platform.

The installer is zipped and protected with a password. Use the serial number of the voucher (dashes included) to unzip the installer, then run the installer.

Hello Again, I sent you a message to activate my product and I could finally activate it, now I only see in the license, it has an expiration date, can it not be permanent or is there some subsequent licensing?

Thanks and regards.

Hello,

I represent an Israeli audio equipment retail store.

A client of ours have recently bought CMD 2A and asked for technical support.

We initially helped him by following the original post with instructions that was addressed to Behringer controller users.

Upon finding out we can't register the Serial as instructed, we reached out to Behringer support, which provided us with an installer similar to the one you posted.

But upon installing we got this "expired" error massage on the client's Windows 10 computer, since he was using the trial version up until that point (screenshot attached).

How can we resolve this? Will this installer be any different?

Thanks,

Ben

post-97035-052368100 1544452261_thumb.jpg

If you purchased a Behringer hardware unit and received a voucher for Deckadance LE Edition, please download the installer for your operating system:

- Installer for Windows platform.

- Installer for OSX platform.

The installer is zipped and protected with a password. Use the serial number of the voucher (dashes included) to unzip the installer, then run the installer.

Hi Luis , some years ago you helped me with a registration problem caused by Cakewalk, you gave me a running version until they should solved the problem. The problem has never solved , but now I bought a CMD Behringer product and within this , there is again the Deckadance DJ software LE . Now my question : my last purchase was the full version in standard mode . is it now possible with my old serial number to activate Deckadance 2 full version instead of the light version ? I am still working on an old Macbook pro with Mac OSX 10.6.8 . Hope to hear any news from you ... best regards

Hello Luis.

i´m from Colombia. i purchase the behringer cmd 2a and i cant activate my account cause the page is not available. the ddownload demo not plays the songs and i cant drive my DJ controller. can you help me for activatge my account or make playing my behringer cmd 2a? thanks

Hello Luis,

I am trying to follow the steps from 'Deckadance LE Edition for Behringer Voucher Holders' post, and I cannot go trough this step: click "Activation Website" and upload your CRQ file --- because "New Cakewalk account creation is currently disabled" so I cannot proceed. What to do? Thanks

hello and good morning ;-)

i have the same problem!?!? how can i activate now the deckadance for my behringer products????

hopefully we can work it out

greetings Vatta ;-)

I have downloaded the zipped file and when I enter my voucher code I get an "incorrect password" message  How do I unzip this file and run the installer? or is this just Gibson just trying to rage quit us into paying for the service, even though we already paid for the hardware?