Gibson Brands Forums
Sign in to follow this  
skrew

Pioneer DDj RB scripts need

haloo, i love this software but i have Pioneer ddj-rb when you make scripts for this controller. I Need this scripts, manual make is not for me Please Help me

In order for a script to appear for this controller, either a member of the community or one of the developers would need to write it. Unfortunately right now, the developers have their hands full with a couple of other problems. I would be happy to look into writing a rudimentary script for you, but you would need to post the MIDI outputs given from the controller here on the forum as well as to what button they coorespond to. Short of me finding this controller cheap on ebay, that is the only way I would be able to help you.

Edited by TheMoroney

I will see what I can do with this info. It is unlikely i will be able to get the platters working correctly and I definitely will not get the vu meter working right (Both things that get fine tuned on a controller basis). The pads will also be difficult to get working correctly without having the controller in front of me. The basic button and knobs will be set but again, dont count on midi output as that is the sort of thing i typically debug with the controller in front of me.

Edited by TheMoroney