Gibson Brands Forums

A kudos to Chicago Music Exchange

Salfromchatham

Fellas, I wont go into details, but I had an issue with the Gibson J45 Mahogany I bought used from CME. I didn't notice it right away, and actually it's the first issue I have had in a decade with any Gibson guitar. I did not want to exchange the guitar; I like the sound of this one.

I contacted CME to let them know of the issue (again not important really), and without any hemming and hawing they stepped up financially in an uncommon way. I was really taken aback by how standup they were.

I bring it up here to let you all know they are A+ to deal with; they could not have been nicer.

I will be without my guitar for a month, but it will come back aces... so thanks Gibson for a guitar that I love, thanks Russo’s for fixing it up, and thanks CME for being so swell.

Edited by ThemisSal

I've bought a few from them and they're great to deal with.

Easy to deal with, and they stand behind their products.

When I bought my NL it had an issue. Once they understood I preferred to have it fixed and keep the guitar, they took care of getting it back to Montana and back to me and this happened while the salesman I'd dealt with for a few years left and another took over.

I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone.