Gibson Brands Forums
Sign in to follow this  
hidden

Problem with MIDI Learn Editor

I used deckadance 2 like 3 years ago (i dont know which patch version it was) and i didn't have this problem. I recently bought the steam version and now i have one. Let's take the loop button as an example. Normally it used to be like this: I assigned it to a button on my controller via the Midi learn editor. When i push the button once the loop button turns on and STAYS on as long as i push the button again. Now it works like this: The loop button stays on as long as i push the button. When i let go off it immediately turns off. This makes the loop function useless to use with a controller since i would have to hold a button the whole time to loop a segment. Is this fixable?

Thanks in advance,

Ben

This is fixable using scripting. Unfortunately, I am unfamiliar with the differences between the normal versions of deckadance and the Steam version. I do know that there were some changes with the way midi signals were interpreted since releases 3 years ago.