Gibson Brands Forums

who like the office?

nikko18

There's a great scene where Dwight says to Toby "Do you know where the___ [lady part I think I will get banned for saying, its the part that makes them happy, begins with a C] is? I read online that it's on the crest of the___ [Another lady part I would get banned forfor, this one is more of a lip and begins with an L].

Needless to say his face and the inflection of his voice are so genuine and creepy its hilarious. Then Toby's response is hilarious too but I forget what he said.

Yes, The Office is British. I dont know why things get remade for America, why dont you just take the British version as it is? We do Down Under. It's like Life on Mars. We have seen 2 series of the original show on the ABC (Australian Broadcasting Corporation), our version of the BBC, but just the last few weeks, one of our commercial networks is showing the American version of Life on Mars, with the same characters, basic plots, just set in New York instead of Manchester. Why is that so? :-k:-$

the office!!!!!! my favorite one is when the whole office learns cpr. and they dont pay attention at all; the lady goes ok hes dead what do you do? dwight goes we check if hes an organ doner then he takes out a knife and cuts the dummie open then puts the face of the dummie on his face

The 'Silence of the Lambs' donor bit?

Holy shi.t, that was indescribable. I think Dwight is legally insane.

Archived