Gibson Brands Forums

I Just like Posting Pictures

LPguitarman

Thanks LPGMN' date=' I did change out the script 'Traditional' TRC for an OEM Gibson blank trc. Oh, the tele just slipped in. O:) [/quote']

Ok, so that's a Traditional. I was wondering how you got an OEM with speed knobs unless you changed them out yourself.

Ok' date=' so that's a Traditional. I was wondering how you got an OEM with speed knobs unless you changed them out yourself.[/quote']

Yes it is. I just thought the script was a little much for my taste. But then again it is a gold top, so how much flashier can you get. I think the blank trc just looks very classy and vintage.

Me too! I love posting pictures. Heres my entire collection (minus a couple not worth showing)

First off, my first ever guitar, the guitar that got me playing. I spend more time tuning it than I do playing it, and it's gone through a major repair, but I love this Cort and it still sounds great.

3199581121_45bac0ff93.jpg

And heres the beater, or as me and my brother refer to her "The ****ing Fake Strat". Its been Townshended on the concrete floor of a green room right after a high school show, set of fire, repainted, shot with a bb gun, repainted AGAIN, had the tremolo arm broken off inside the bridge to no longer work again, and in general gone through so many repairs and reassemblies that its amazing it still works.

3223758628_abf82f229a.jpg

3217509190_e02b9556d1.jpg

And my first ever bass, the bass that made me want to be mainly a bassist, a bass with not the best pickups or action in the world but the bass that nonetheless has not a single buzzing or dead fret and a bass I share many memories with, my Kramer Focus 420s

3062424827_3cf15b8e9c.jpg

(thats actually the best picture I have of it)

My newest bass, one that feels and sounds AMAZING and has been used at every band performance and rehearsal since the day I bought it, my 2008 MIM Fender Jazz Bass

3207651635_4c40a22ae3.jpg

3223761178_92aa2a4e53.jpg

(I plan on adding pickup covers someday)

And finally, the reason I'm a memer of this forum, my 2006 Classic White Gibson Explorer

3125988071_1375ae7b4e.jpg

3191535249_06bde8b0d9.jpg

Archived