Gibson Brands Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MrNylon

SG Std. 2019 Bass

I just acquired a 2019 SG Std. Bass in Heritage Cherry. A beautiful Gibson, with QC, and factory intonation that's RIGHT ON! One change out I did, was the standard rod adjustment cover, for an SG stamped cover I had in my Gibson parts stuff. It's now strung with D'Addario ETB92S Nylon strings also.

IsdCFpU.jpgIuafwvI.jpgfAraYBC.jpgm2UAbPj.jpg

Edited by gsgbass

Sweet looking Bass...I have to say Gibson seems to have turned their quality and quality control around....I bought a 2018 SG junior and this year just purchased a 2019 SG Special sparkling Burgandy......both are perfect and play so well.....mind you, prices have gone up but worth it for quality.msp_thumbup.gif

Edited by RowdyMoon

I like the wood grain on that one.

I do too. I think, or I hope Gibson is the Sleeping Giant that has been awoken. I had the choice of the Ebony, or Heritage Cherry.

SNVKoyZ.jpg

Sweet looking Bass...I have to say Gibson seems to have turned their quality and quality control around....I bought a 2018 SG junior and this year just purchased a 2019 SG Special sparkling Burgandy......both are perfect and play so well.....mind you, prices have gone up but worth it for quality.msp_thumbup.gif

The 2019 SG Std. series basses are down a bit from the 2018 series. $1,600. plus, down to $1,500. Buckeroos.

I just acquired a 2019 SG Std. Bass in Heritage Cherry. A beautiful Gibson, with QC, and factory intonation that's RIGHT ON! One change out I did, was the standard rod adjustment cover, for an SG stamped cover I had in my Gibson parts stuff. It's now strung with D'Addario ETB92S Nylon strings also.

i6wYp68.jpgKWdT8s9.jpg8qg3PJK.jpgM0WSbEL.jpg

Edited by gsgbass