Gibson Brands Forums

1960 Les Paul Special Double Cut Reissue

Rabs

Hey, Rabs! I've always wanted one of these. I used to have a Univox Limited Edition copy that was great! Unfortunately, a friend of mine dropped it at rehearsal and the neck broke off! It just was never the same after that. I've tried to find another one on ebay or Reverb but, they're rare as frog hair and pretty pricey. Maybe someday I'll be able to afford a Gibson! Beautiful guitar!

Hey, Rabs! I've always wanted one of these. I used to have a Univox Limited Edition copy that was great! Unfortunately, a friend of mine dropped it at rehearsal and the neck broke off! It just was never the same after that. I've tried to find another one on ebay or Reverb but, they're rare as frog hair and pretty pricey. Maybe someday I'll be able to afford a Gibson! Beautiful guitar!

Yeah.. WAY too much for a slab guitar.. Even if its a re-issue...

LOVE that model.. I have my own more modern version.. Everyone needs to try one at least once :)

fXyOMFy.jpg

Dang, I guess now I should have bought that original 1960 DC Gibson this one is a reissue of that I played in Evens Music City in Houston Texas back in 1992 for $400.00 they had hanging up for sale....I guess you live and learn!!!

Archived