Gibson Brands Forums

What happened to the NEO is back thread?

Bluemoon

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looks like the powers that be are still conspiring against me...

:-)

I would LOVE to get a PM or some sort of communication from SOMEBODY there at Gibson's forum management.

Isn't this The Lounge' date=' after all?[/quote']

It may be the lounge, but our govt is run by the democrats.... so anything may be removed at any time without warning, word, or wisdom.

It was me ... I figured every one would figure it out on their own now...

I am giving the lesser mindsets a chance to catch up on their own... ;-)

I think you were just embarrassed by my comment that I had to comfort you every night because you were so upset that NEO was gone.

It was me ... I figured every one would figure it out on their own now...

I am giving the lesser mindsets a chance to catch up on their own... ;-)

Damn Axe!

No kidding?

I might have missed some of the fawning from my adoring public..... ;-)

You're really doing the Mod Squad gig now?

Serious?

Hey, it pays to have friends in high places.....

Haven't been in any nuke facilities lately, have you?

Hey, I missed the whole thing! Welcome back Neo!!! Neo and I have actually been in regular contact with each other discussing various issues (ok, I'll freely admit it, I'm a Neo fan). It's great to have you on board again. It's nice to have his guitar expertise back and I look forward to learning more from him...

Looks like the powers that be are still conspiring against me...

I would LOVE to get a PM or some sort of communication from SOMEBODY there at Gibson's forum management.

Isn't this The Lounge' date=' after all?[/quote']

You've got safety in numbers here on the 'forum for rich white guys who own expensive guitars'. Us liberals are few and far between. This is probably the only place in the world that W. is still looked at like a god.

I got some PM's from them just before getting banned for a few hours. If they think I'm going to be a good boy now they can go piss up a rope.

i agree with the being a neo fan

however' date=' i do think rush lumbaugh is a bit extreme

+:-@ [/quote']

Limbaugh is a drug addict, with a penchant for lunacy. If that's the shinny example for what the conservatives want to be when they grow up then the party of Reagan is already gone. Perhaps it is time for it to be. Not to say the Democrats are much better. But, given they have all the cards at the moment and the new President has only been there for a month I'll wait to see if the situation improves or declines.

You've got safety in numbers here on the 'forum for guys who own nice guitars'. Us progressives are few and far between. I'm the only dipstick that thinks Oabama is God

I got some PM's from them just before getting banned for a few hours. If they think I'm going to be smart now they can go piss up a rope.

There fixed!:D :)

Limbaugh is a drug addict' date=' with a penchant for lunacy. If that's the shinny example for what the conservatives want to be when they grow up then the party of Reagan is already gone. Perhaps it is time for it to be. Not to say the Democrats are much better. But, given they have all the cards at the moment and the new President has only been there for a month I'll wait to see if the situation improves or declines. [/quote']

Rush may not be the smartest guy in the world, but he seems pretty smart and good at what he does. He may have been addicted to Oxycontin, as have many other people. Some of your heroes were drug addicts too weren't they? He has over 10 million listeners and his sponsors pay lots of money to advertise on his show, he's syndicated nationally and he gets's listened to and worried about and quoted by politicians on both sides.

I don't listen to Rush anymore, as he is not on XM, but I've listened to him in the past. I met him in the late '80s and he seems like a nice guy.

I can see why you don't like him though spoonz, he uses facts and logic in his arguments. He doesn't agree with you. He's successful, and therefore EVIL.

All in all, if I was going to take advise from somebody, Rush seems like a better source than you do homz.

Hey Rocketman!

This is probably the only place in the world that W. is still looked at like a god.

Careful with that W = God baloney.

Bush pissed me off more than you know....

I voted for him 4 times!

Yes, 4 times, twice as TX Gov.

His second term was pathetic in ways you Liberals haven't even thought of yet.

Bush did MANY things right, history will judge him well for the most part, but his illegal amnesty and insane social spending gets his picture on my dart board.

He catered to the Left WAY too much, just like McCain, and found they hate him anyway.

You know something?

If I were President (it could happen...) and the Left hated me, I would give them lots of reason to.

Yep, there'd be some changes made.

One of them?

The faces in our prisons would look a lot different.

All the foreigners without papers?

Gone.

All the troublemakers in there?

Chain gangs would help focus all their "energy" into some bust-*** work so they'd sleep like babies instead of making trouble.

Hollywood celebrities and gov't officials (Pelosi) visiting countries the State Department told them to stay out of?

They could stay there, or come home to prison for sedition or treason - a hanging offense.

Rush may not be the smartest guy in the world' date=' but he seems pretty smart and good at what he does. He may have been addicted to Oxycontin, as have many other people. Some of your heroes were drug addicts too weren't they? He has over 10 million listeners and his sponsors pay lots of money to advertise on his show, he's syndicated nationally and he gets's listened to and worried about and quoted by politicians on both sides.

I don't listen to Rush anymore, as he is not on XM, but I've listened to him in the past. I met him in the late '80s and he seems like a nice guy.

I can see why you don't like him though spoonz, he uses facts and logic in his arguments. He doesn't agree with you. He's successful, and therefore EVIL.

All in all, if I was going to take advise from somebody, Rush seems like a better source than you do homz.[/quote']

I don't judge a man based on the size of his wallet. Usually it's on the content of their character. His only endearing quality was (for a short time) he was funny. That lasted for a few years early in his career.

Rush may not be the smartest guy in the world' date=' but he seems pretty smart and good at what he does. He may have been addicted to Oxycontin, as have many other people. Some of your heroes were drug addicts too weren't they? He has over 10 million listeners and his sponsors pay lots of money to advertise on his show, he's syndicated nationally and he gets's listened to and worried about and quoted by politicians on both sides.

All in all, if I was going to take advise from somebody, Rush seems like a better source than you do homz.[/quote']

Give me a break. All of these political commentators are bending the truth. It is done on the left and it is done on the right. If you don't understand that, then you are an idiot and gullible. The problem with people on the extremes--whether it is the right or left--is that they seek out sources of information that simply confirm what they already believe. They don't try to find the real truth.

Rush may not be the smartest guy in the world' date=' but he seems pretty smart and good at what he does.

Well said.

Bring on ANYBODY you think does political commentary better.

Anybody.

Rush pisses people off, they can disagree all they want, but they cannot honestly say he's wrong.

Intellectually, he's untouchable by ANY Liberal I've ever spoken with or heard on the air.

And to say Rush is extreme is lunacy.

Listen to him.

He shoots straight up the middle where right is right and wrong is wrong.

Archived