Gibson Brands Forums

What happened to the NEO is back thread?

Bluemoon

Hunger has a way of waking those people up' date=' [b']as long as the gov't doesn't feed them first.[/b]

Then they're addicted to handouts, and NOTHING destroys integrity faster than a free ride.

Exactly... that is the main problem worldwide right now... (well, china and india are actually oing the opposite, and they are growing at the world's expense, which is not right either).

Governments around the world should just stop encouraging people to sit and do nothing, as they should start giving incentives to those of us who work.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

By the way... I consider Homz a friend and some of you guys are considered friends too, so maybe we should keep our tone a little lower to avoid: a)forum bannings, and [-X friendships ending... after all we are gathered here today... because we love guitars, specially gibsons, I dont mind (in fact I like) talking politics and stuff, but I think we should respect each other's positions... I am sorry if my comments offended anyone, they reflect the way I think and the way I see things. Not pointing any fingers, just sayin'.

By the way... I consider Homz a friend and some of you guys are considered friends too' date=' so maybe we should keep our tone a little lower to avoid: a)forum bannings, and B) friendships ending... after all we are gathered here today... because we love guitars, specially gibsons, I dont mind (in fact I like) talking politics and stuff, but I think we should respect each other's positions... I am sorry if my comments offended anyone, they reflect the way I think and the way I see things. Not pointing any fingers, just sayin'.[/quote']

:-({|==D>

What....

It's MY damned thread!

Got my name right in the title!

:-)

You're probably right TG.

But what do YOU know about forum bans?

:-)

I got banned once... for like 2 minutes lmao.gif

Oh' date=' and there's this time I got banned at MLP and GT and they just baned me forever for saying I was leaving, prety inteligent folk running those places... (I never got back to see if they really banned me).

Now we better start with AXE's fence before he drinks all the beer...

[img']http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj236/thundergod_5/anim_32.gif[/img]

By the way... I consider Homz a friend and some of you guys are considered friends too' date=' so maybe we should keep our tone a little lower to avoid: a)forum bannings, and :-({|= friendships ending... after all we are gathered here today... because we love guitars, specially gibsons, I dont mind (in fact I like) talking politics and stuff, but I think we should respect each other's positions... I am sorry if my comments offended anyone, they reflect the way I think and the way I see things. Not pointing any fingers, just sayin'.[/quote']

Ditto-Heads have no Tone Control. They're just walking AM radios with all the knobs broken off.

Welcome back Neo, from an ex East Valley desert rat. Been a while, brother.

Homz lives for this sh!t. If it's not happening, he makes it happen.

You're gonna kill him. Me and KSG drove him nuts enough.

Best of luck to ya pal.

Murph.

(if the fence is done, I'll bring more beer....)

Hot d**n. Welcome back, Neo! You've been missed. Hope the family and the guitars are doing well. A lot has changed since you've been gone. There is a lot more talk - though a lot less of it has to do with guitars - or music at all for that matter. Lot's of fun to be had here in the forum though as I am sure you've already discovered.

Welcome back Neo' date=' from an ex East Valley desert rat. Been a while, brother.

Homz lives for this sh!t. If it's not happening, he makes it happen.

You're gonna kill him. Me and KSG drove him nuts enough.

Best of luck to ya pal.

Murph.

(if the fence is done, I'll bring more beer....)[/quote']

Murph, you ain't qualified to drive me nuts. KSG has his moments, that is until he starts with the copy/paste crap then I read nothing. As for Neo. Hey man if you have a challenge you would like to pose then feel free. I haven't seen anything yet that makes me say hmmmm. I'm still waiting for that 'you've got a point statment'. Boy!

Murph' date=' you ain't qualified to drive me nuts. KSG has his moments, that is until he starts with the copy/paste crap then I read nothing. As for Neo. Hey man if you have a challenge you would like to pose then feel free. I haven't seen anything yet that makes me say hmmmm. I'm still waiting for that 'you've got a point statment'. Boy!

[/quote']

Homz you lost your mind! Taking on 3 ppl in one post!

Homz you lost your mind! Taking on 3 ppl in one post!

Well actually I'm kinda used to taking on all of them at once since until recently the liberals didn't have the guts to say anything. I suppose since the right has a new champion I will be all alone again. I don't mind. I like a good fight. I've had my *** whipped and I whipped ***. I can handle it.

Well actually I'm kinda used to taking on all of them at once since until recently the liberals didn't have the guts to say anything. I suppose since the right has a new champion I will be all alone again. I don't mind. I like a good fight. I've had my *** whipped and I whipped ***. I can handle it.

But did u ever face neo before it might be diffrent.

But did u ever face neo before it might be diffrent.

It's not the way he posts. That sort of reminds me of me. In fact, I like that.

So far as the content. I ain't impressed. It's all catch phrases and political talking points. Until he gives me an original thought I think I'll just let it go. It's the same as arguing with the rest of the right. They all say the same things. Guns, Gays, and God. I caught the first and third one so far, it's just a matter of time for the second one to fall in to a conversation.

It's not the way he posts. That sort of reminds me of me. In fact' date=' I like that.

So far as the content. I ain't impressed. It's all catch phrases and political talking points. Until he gives me an original thought I think I'll just let it go. It's the same as arguing with the rest of the right. They all say the same things. Guns, Gays, and God. I caught the first and third one so far, it's just a matter of time for the second one to fall in to a conversation.

[/quote']

True.

Archived