Gibson Brands Forums

Global Warming - An Inconvenient Tax?

KSG_Standard

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Moonie' date=' I think that if you check on ALL the available information on "Global Warming", you'll find that there is no scientific consensus on the real world effects, causes or fixes if there are problems, even though AlGore says there is. Most of the global warming predictions have just not come true. The oceans haven't risen, parts of the world are cooling, parts of the world are warming...the same as it ever was...

America is sitting on a huge amount of natural resources that we could take advantage of. We could provide high paying jobs in the oil patch, which would lead to high paying jobs in all of the industries that support the oil patch...like computers, network equipment, pipe makers, pump makers, steel makers, welders, drillers, miners.....an on and on.

We can't take advantage of our natural wealth and the jobs that would be created, because the progressive voices have won the day. We'll bankrupt the nation on "green" energy pipe dreams instead...all for the unproven notion of "Man Made Global Warming"...[/quote']

I Love Ya Man.

And you are right.

But these idiots don't see it anymore than the rest of the Country. I'm cashin' out. God bless ya buddy.

Murph.

Moonie' date=' I think that if you check on ALL the available information on "Global Warming", you'll find that there is no scientific consensus on the real world effects, causes or fixes if there are problems, even though AlGore says there is. Most of the global warming predictions have just not come true. The oceans haven't risen, parts of the world are cooling, parts of the world are warming...the same as it ever was...

America is sitting on a huge amount of natural resources that we could take advantage of. We could provide high paying jobs in the oil patch, which would lead to high paying jobs in all of the industries that support the oil patch...like computers, network equipment, pipe makers, pump makers, steel makers, welders, drillers, miners.....an on and on.

We can't take advantage of our natural wealth and the jobs that would be created, because the progressive voices have won the day. We'll bankrupt the nation on "green" energy pipe dreams instead...all for the unproven notion of "Man Made Global Warming"...[/quote']

I agree, it is a pretty gray area. The stats can be twisted by both sides to make their case. As I said, I hope you guys are right because the alternative is not pretty.

I do think, though, that transition to alternative is not a bad thing. America has an opportunity to lead the way, which could be a boom for our economy. For instance, we have the opportunity to lead the world in the development and manufacturing of fuel cells for cars. It would be pleasant change to have the rest of the world dependent on our energy products, rather than the other way around.

I Love Ya Man.

And you are right.

But these idiots don't see it anymore than the rest of the Country. I'm cashin' out. God bless ya buddy.

Murph.

Murph,

What I love about your Murph is your intellect and your ability to support your arguments in a clear and logical fashion. It is hard not to respect someone who, when challenged, responds with such statements as "you are an idiot."

Murph' date='

What I love about your Murph is your intellect and your ability to support your arguments in a clear and logical fashion. It is hard not to respect someone who, when challenged, responds with such statements as "you are an idiot."

[/quote']

Suck Up!

Murph' date='

[/quote']

Hey Blue.....

You're an idiot.....................

Get over it.....

Do you own any land? Paid for?

An SUV maybe?

A business?

You're a NOTHING....................

Murph.

Hey Blue.....

You're an idiot.....................

Get over it.....

Do you own any land? Paid for?

An SUV maybe?

A business?

You're a NOTHING....................

Murph.

Shouldnt you be playing the "who even can take their clothes off faster wins" game with lil boys?

Shouldnt you be playing the "who even can take their clothes off faster wins" game with lil boys?

Sorry dem00n. I thought you were in the SG stuff, and was gonna be a player.

My bad.

I guess it's back on.......

Murph.

And the testicles of the right wingers grew three sizes that day. And little Lucy Luoo who was only two murmured boo hoo.

The left did cry and threatened to sue, but the right gathered their guns and their testes grew by an even greater factor of two.

Murph stuck out his chest and KSG did too, all the little testied people in HooVille cried out save us from the right wingers with out a clue.

Boo Hoo.

And the testicles of the right wingers grew three sizes that day. And little Lucy Luoo who was only two murmured boo hoo.

The left did cry and threatened to sue' date=' but the right gathered their guns and their testes grew by an even greater factor of two.

Murph stuck out his chest and KSG did too, all the little testied people in HooVille cried out save us from the right wingers with out a clue.

Boo Hoo.

Wow.

Your writing is really improving there Homz......

I'm looking forward to your next magazine article......

Murph.

[/quote']

Homz' date=' what is it with you and our testicles?[/quote']

Actually if you must ask, and you did. I had to give a sample to the fertility clinic this morning. They had good magazines. I am shooting blanks.

I guess unless we find the problem I'm just going to have the two great kids I already have. They're great kids. NO regrets.

boxers...not briefs.

And an Ice pack I suppose. I have to go the urologist next week. My wife is really upset. She has some specific knowledge in the medical stuff so the jam tonight was cool for her. Let her get her mind off fertility stuff.

Archived