Gibson Brands Forums

Mark Agnesi Hired by Gibson

JuanCarlosVejar

Do you want me to have a shot at defining the job description without really knowing what it is?

A good guess would be the new position name is short for:

A public relations executive with previous experience in guitar playing and guitar selling with a brief to tip the sliding scale of lost Gibson guitar customers back to buying Gibson guitar customers with a mixture of methods including talking, talking and playing guitar, announcing new guitars, playing the new guitars at functions and on videos, then talking some more.

How’s that?

BluesKing777.

So maybe like Dr. Epiphone? I own several Epi's. But, he had no influence in any of my purchases...

Do you want me to have a shot at defining the job description without really knowing what it is?

A good guess would be the new position name is short for:

A public relations executive with previous experience in guitar playing and guitar selling with a brief to tip the sliding scale of lost Gibson guitar customers back to buying Gibson guitar customers with a mixture of methods including talking, talking and playing guitar, announcing new guitars, playing the new guitars at functions and on videos, then talking some more.

How’s that?

BluesKing777.

Pretty good, I'd say.

Always treated me fair the times i been in there. Got my '64 bird from him though i felt a bit hosed on the Les Paul i traded him. I do wish him well. I think they need a knowledgeable chick who can play to take his place.

Do they exist? Good luck to him and will look him up when at the NAMM show or next time i'm in Nashville.

Here is the LP if you are so inclined.

cheers

HH

• 4 weeks later...

Always treated me fair the times i been in there. Got my '64 bird from him though i felt a bit hosed on the Les Paul i traded him. I do wish him well. I think they need a knowledgeable chick who can play to take his place.

Do they exist? Good luck to him and will look him up when at the NAMM show or next time i'm in Nashville.

Here is the LP if you are so inclined.

cheers

HH

Always get hosed trading in. I would have been hard pressed to trade that LP! It is beautiful [woot]

Archived