Gibson Brands Forums

Great afternoon

generaldreedle

Forum photo of the week, right there. . . however, the squirrels had best tread lightly on that deck rail.

What kind of trees are those, and can we make a guitar out of them?

The squirrels are always running on the rails, they're pretty nimble. As for the trees they're cedar and Doug firs.

Nice photo. I am a little put out as we get our weather from the Pacific Northwest and it isn't anything like that. Last Sunday it was -39 degrees Fahrenheit here in Bozeman. We got so much snow that a roof collapsed at the University.

You folks in the middle of the country better start rolling up your pant legs 'cuz when this record snowfall starts melting we are going to send it down to you. The Gallatin range(Bozeman ) is at 129% of snow pack and the Yellowstone is the same. This just means that we are snowed in and playing the "Snow Bound Blues". I had to take my snow blower out in the back yard and clear a path for the dogs. They have no place to do their business.

I'm not complaining as we will get Spring sometime just not sometime soon. When it gets here there is no place better.

Start getting your stuff together for the "Homecoming". We will be picking in the back yard. Hope to see Dan and Powder in the back yard again. Eldon Whitford won't be here this year but we will find someone interesting. Maybe someone from the "New"" Gibson will be here. That would be nice.

Nice photo and great guitar.

Nice photo. I am a little put out as we get our weather from the Pacific Northwest and it isn't anything like that. Last Sunday it was -39 degrees Fahrenheit here in Bozeman. We got so much snow that a roof collapsed at the University.

You folks in the middle of the country better start rolling up your pant legs 'cuz when this record snowfall starts melting we are going to send it down to you. The Gallatin range(Bozeman ) is at 129% of snow pack and the Yellowstone is the same. This just means that we are snowed in and playing the "Snow Bound Blues". I had to take my snow blower out in the back yard and clear a path for the dogs. They have no place to do their business.

I'm not complaining as we will get Spring sometime just not sometime soon. When it gets here there is no place better.

Start getting your stuff together for the "Homecoming". We will be picking in the back yard. Hope to see Dan and Powder in the back yard again. Eldon Whitford won't be here this year but we will find someone interesting. Maybe someone from the "New"" Gibson will be here. That would be nice.

Nice photo and great guitar.

I hear blues king is coming this year !

Great afternoon in the Pacific Northwest to sit on the porch and learn Mississippi John Hurt tunes on a much beloved Southern Jumbo.

Pacific northwest is my favorite vacation of all time. Beautiful up there, and to sit strumming a Southern Jumbo would be pretty sweet as well. Enjoy your time!

Archived