Gibson Brands Forums

Thanks Henry Juszkiewicz!

KSG_Standard

My family just got home...I've had the better part of 6 hours alone tonight in the house....that's very unusual around here. I have had my Marshall plugged in and cranked up, way beyond safe levels, for hours...I'm sweaty, my fingers hurt, my ears are ringing...I love my Les Paul! There is something really good about a Les Paul plugged into a Marshall amp.

Thanks Henry! Your company made an excellent axe!

As much as people b!tch about Henry, I believe he saved the Company, saved the name, and has kept the torch.

There are no Chinese Gibsons.

There are no Mexican Gibsons.

Fenders are a joke. No offense Thunder.

But, if I'm in a bar and somebody comes in with a Fender, it might be Jap, Chinese, Mexican, American, Korean, I don't know.

I DO know, if it's a Gibson, it's American.......

Here's to Henry!

God bless you man.

Murph.

I also say "Hooray for Henry",

I know how new bleeding edge tech goes, I deal with it every day at my day gig and certainly the plethora of all the new technology incorporated in the Dark Fire System, with its associated post shipment bugs would create more risk and cold feet for most CEO's of just about any company I know. Therefore I've become a big fan of Henry, for accepting the challenge, and allowing all of us to experience new levels of guitar technology. A lot of CEOs give lip service about customers, but with Henry, his ONLY priority is perfecting it and having happy customers. I salute you!

My family just got home...I've had the better part of 6 hours alone tonight in the house....that's very unusual around here. I have had my Marshall plugged in and cranked up' date=' way beyond safe levels, for hours...I'm sweaty, my fingers hurt, my ears are ringing...I love my Les Paul! There is something really good about a Les Paul plugged into a Marshall amp.

Thanks Henry! Your company made an excellent axe![/quote']

That was you?!? A little while ago I was sitting, minding my own business, then the windows started rattling. Then the sonic boom knocked the wall down! Good thing I had my drawers on.

What Murph said...

I never understood why people criticize the guy when he saved Gibson, like...literally, they were 3 weeks from going under.

Without him all Gibsons would be vintage (1985 and before) and unaffordable to most of us. I think is great that Gibson had a golden era in the 50's but in real terms I care about guitars I can actually afford and Henry made that possible.

What Murph said...

I never understood why people criticize the guy when he saved Gibson' date=' like...literally, they were 3 weeks from going under.

Without him all Gibsons would be vintage (1985 and before) and unaffordable to most of us. I think is great that Gibson had a golden era in the 50's but in real terms I care about guitars I can actually afford and Henry made that possible.[/quote']

And, you are blessed to live in Nashville.

When you go through the Country Music Hall Of Fame, ect., it's amazing how many Gibsons are in there, Charlie Daniels, Dickie, Hank Jr., ect., ect. Donna Stonemans Mandolin will be there someday, ect.,

Henry SAVED Gibson, and I respect him as a businessman.

God Bless Ya Henry.

Bozeman?

Yep.

Murph.

Henry has pulled some bone-headed stuff with the product line and his independent dealers.

Still, I've invested substantially in the product.

2429168428_eaba1014a2.jpg?v=0

2429169018_5e31a9b5e7.jpg?v=0

I don't even want to think about all the Gibsons that have passes thru my hands.

Nothing terribly collectible, but some decent Les Pauls and a V.

If I won the lottery, I'd have to buy another house before the truck delivered my prizes...

Archived