Gibson Brands Forums

Gay Marriage?

Homz

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When My Cousin and her Husband got married they had this Wedding Singer that wore a skin tight Calypso outfit with big colorful sleeves. He actually sang "Boom Chick-a-Boom" and tried to get the wedding guests to do this silly dance with him. He looked rediculous dancing like a Latin Troupe all by himself. He had a couple cheap party lights next to his little sound system that was way too loud.

Aftarwards, my Brother turned to me and said, "Man, that was a Gay Wedding". I've been against Gay Weddings ever since.

When My Cousin and her Husband got married they had this Wedding Singer that wore a skin tight Calypso outfit with big colorful sleeves. He actually sang "Boom Chick-a-Boom" and tried to get the wedding guests to do this silly dance with him. He looked rediculous dancing like a Latin Troupe all by himself. He had a couple cheap party lights next to his little sound system that was way too loud.

Aftarwards' date=' my Brother turned to me and said, "Man, that was a Gay Wedding". I've been against Gay Weddings ever since.

[/quote']

LOL

I don't care what people do in

their bedrooms as long as its between consenting adults.

I also don't believe in discrimination...

+1. Well said, Dave.

It's nobody else's business but between the 2 adults.

As long as gays are not against straight marriage,

I don't have any issue with gay marriage.

I think it depends on their motivation behind getting married.

If its just a commitment to each other and helps with legal/financial situations (taxes and stuff like that) then I say go for it, it doesn't effect anyone else anyway. If its for religious reasons I find that extremely weird, kind of like a black person wanting to join the Ku Klux Klan.

By the way, can anyone tell me why those white supremacist dumbasses hate jewish people? I've not met many jews but they all seem to be white. I'm not trying to be funny here, I genuinely don't know.

What's the big deal?

If two same sex people want to get married, what business is it of mine?

Morals are supposed to be a religious thing, and we are supposed to live in a secular society. If the church doesn't want to marry them they have the right, but the government should not be forced to discriminate - as long as it doesn't harm another citizen.

Freedom and Liberty are two words that no longer have a meaning in the US. The founding fathers must be rolling in their graves.

Freedom of religion also implies freedom from religion (or freedom from another person's religion). The USA was NOT founded as a Christian country, but a country where the government stepped out of the religious picture and let each citizen worship the god or God of his/her choice. That's one facet of liberty.

Religion has done some wonderful things, and it has also been responsible for many of the greatest atrocities in history. It also seems that those atrocities happened when religion and government were tacitly the same. To paraphrase Jesus: Give to God what is God's and give to the government what is the government's.

And let's keep the two separate.

Insights and incites by Notes

Not sure if this has anything to do with the topic, but a quick story. I'll shorten it as much as possible.

I used to work with this very devout Catholic, who was very pius and pompous about about his religion. He was married and had several children. One day in conversation it came up that my wife and I were married in Las Vegas. He said to me, very serious and judgementally "You know, in the eyes of god you're not really married." I just made some smart *** response and let it slide. Fast forward a few years, he's divorced and has "come out" and now has a male partner!

That's the problem I have with judgmental people telling others how they should live. They are almost always the biggest hypocrites.

I dont aprove it, I dont care about conservative talk, my reason is, those people shouldnt be encouraged to act as they do. If you let them get married then they will think they can ask for anything, next thing you have them trying to adopt kids so they can turn them into faggots too.

You can say whatever you want to, but a "family" shouldnt be any 2 guys that want to hump each other and think they know how to raise a puppy. (I am not a religious person, nor am I a conservative... hell, maybe I am a little of a conservative).

Archived