Gibson Brands Forums

Gay Marriage?

Homz

**** **** **** *******! ****! you ******** **** you****

Just kidding.

Im gona send a gay guy to ur house and make him ****ing finger your asshole and make *********************************************************** with a spoon!

JK

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That last time I heard such reasoning was when I was a junior in high school--which was about 25 years ago.

It's been that long since you've been around smart people? ;)

Okay' date=' Homz, just for the sake of counterpoint. This argument could be used against gay marriage, as well. Didn't AIDS become rampant in the gay community first? Didn't that then spill over into the heterosexual community?

By condoning homosexual sex, as a society, we've just created huge public health risks.

Also, just a side note. In Chattanooga, the gays have taken over the parks. There have been numerous arrests over the past couple of years of gay men having sex IN THE OPEN while children were only a few yards away. This prompted a couple of local judges to put limits on the public use of the parks. So, the illicit behavior by these men in broad daylight has caused less freedoms of the public.

Why can't people just get a room? Or go home and do it? Oh, wait, I know, it's because we live in a society where we now celebrate this kind of behavior. If we try to stop it, we are a bunch of NAZIs.[/quote']

I've been waiting a day for someone to do the AIDS thing. I know you are just making a counterpoint so I wont be my usual jerk.

Ok, your argument here is essentially about promiscuous sexual behavior. I; therefore, contend the subject of the post is 'gay marriage' and having two people in a committed relationship will reduce those brief encounters which weather gay or straight add to the ongoing problem of STDs. Speaking as a heterosexual in a marriage, I have never had sex with anyone else since being married. Yes some will anyway, but the number of encounters and frequency of such encounters will be greatly reduced.

LOL! I haven't made the list' date=' yet. The book's doing well, and I'm fortunate I live in a society that, at the moment at least (until the Peolosi/Obama regime changes it), I can pursue this goal. If not this book, the next one for sure!

Maybe we can hold off on the marriage until then.

Oh, just a thought, do your guitars come with the deal?[/quote']

BTW do you conservatives/Limbaugh-ites use the New York Times best sellers lists. Maybe you should use the Faux News best sellers lists or something.

Hmmm' date=' weird.... my response to this thread is gone.... Is it something I said?[/quote']

Dunno, what did you say?

I didn't delete it.

Perhaps they removed the Buddy LIght stuff and you got caught up in the deletions.

Archived