Gibson Brands Forums

Gay Marriage?

Homz

I've been gone most of the day and also trying to trouble shoot the amp I'm building so I'm not really going to jump into this topic except for this (I don't care about being a case study either). I will say from what I understand about God as found in the Bible that that God loves people - gay or straight.

And that's all I have to say about that...

Very Progressive. Your star is rising. Wont be long now you'll be humming "It's Raining Men".

J/k

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you fukin guys' date=' let the fags fuk each other in theb ***. why do you even get involved.. i'm sure theres a big *** problem in indiana??? try comin here to south florida. they act like they own the place, along with the niggers and spics.

YOU ARE THE MINORITY!!!! GET USED TO IT DIPSHITS!!!

udm8YMYs769fegatLH5EOBU7_r1_400.jpg

arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhomorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh

you fukin guys' date=' let the fags fuk each other in theb ***. why do you even get involved.. i'm sure theres a big *** problem in indiana??? try comin here to south florida. they act like they own the place, along with the niggers and spics.

Run don't walk to the bong. Take a few deep breaths and masturbate repeatedly. Repeat this process while viewing pics

of naked women. Don't stop until you've washed those dirty little thoughts of your best friend from your mind.

Remember to think of only women. women. women. Then take a nap. When you wake repeat process.

Note calling us or rather me a DIPSTICK might have been more applicable for this thread.

Lovely. I would pretty much guarantee that this is the last time we will hear from you.

Bye, bye....

Archived