Gibson Brands Forums

Gay Marriage?

Homz

if ya cant tolerate racist remarks' date=' go fuk yourself. whattaya think the jiggaboos are sayin when ya pass by??

theyre not sayin anything good, believe me. they wanna kill you just like you wanna kill them. and if you say no, youre lyin to youreself. get real man, its a racist world and youre in it. i dont like em, they dont like you...

go walk into the hood and say, hi bro. they'll take watteverya got and kik ya while youre down. and all you fukin guys dat say dey wont, you gotta get with the real world man. whites with whites- nighgas wit niggas. and everyone will be happy.[/quote']

I retract my statement earlier.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KSG I like it better when you don't talk, but I suppose nothing has changed it's still copy/past only now it's pictures.

Can't imagine what your photobucket site looks like. Your wife is going to be checking out the computer see the bookmark and totally freak out. That would be funny.

This is me not laughing.

No really I thought it was hilarious. What a set up, with all the forethought necessary to pull that off. Ok, you get back one of your At-A-Boys. Don't go wasting it.

I laughed so hard tears formed.

This is me not laughing.

No really I thought it was hilarious. What a set up' date=' with all the forethought necessary to pull that off. Ok, you get back one of your At-A-Boys. Don't go wasting it.

I laughed so hard tears formed.

[/quote']

I was referring to the way you slipped my pic among all the others.

Hey , I think you are being much too hard on this buddy light guy. I am a white man married to a very lovely & sweet black woman. I suspect she will kill me at the very first chance she gets... It is a proven scientific fact that one's skin color dictates the type of person one is. I just hope poor ol' buddy realizes just as many black hands build those Gibsons as white ones do.....

Archived