Gibson Brands Forums

One Hot Baby! Censored/ No Cloths on her.

Steven Tari

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HERE SHE IS

FwHERESH.jpg

file000.jpg

file001.jpg

file002.jpg

Here SHE is, the USS New York, made from the --- World Trade Center !

file003.jpg

USS New York

It was built with 24 tons of scrap steel from the

World Trade Center.

It is the fifth in a new class of warship - designed for missions that include special operations against terrorists. It will carry a crew of 360 sailors and 700 combat-ready Marines to be delivered ashore by helicopters and assault craft..

Steel from the World Trade Center was melted down in a foundry in Amite, LA to cast the ship's bow section. When it was poured into the molds on Sept 9, 2003, 'those big rough steelworkers treated it with total reverence,' recalled Navy Capt. Kevin Wensing, who was there. 'It was a spiritual moment f or everybody there.'

Junior Chavers, foundry operations manager, said that when the trade center steel first arrived, he touched it with his hand and the 'hair on my neck stood up.' 'It had a big meaning to it for all of us,' he said. 'They knocked us down. They can't keep us down. We're going to be back.'

The ship's motto? 'Never Forget'

Please keep this going so everyone can see

what we are made of in this country!

MAN, What A Hot Lady. O:) :) +:-@

beutiful ship. my cousin died at the world trade center. **** them dot heads, now we're giving awards to them.

good ole usa. i love it, and never gonna leave it. yeah i said dot heads. they hate us, we hate them. and everyone acts like they dont. i'm not gonna respond to anyone stickin up for them. me? i wouldnt move there. why they movin here? stay where the **** where ya are, we dont want ya here, i got enough relatives dyin. thats one thing that gets me goin.

just what i thought.

look at that ****in ship you ****in dothead communist murderin 3rd word mutjha ****in jerk offs. THATS WHAT WE DO! WE BUILD A FUKIN SHIP OUTTA FUKIN PILES OF RUBBLE THAT YOU FDUKIN CAUSED! MUTHA ****IN DIRTY *** ****IN SHEEP ****ERS! WADDAYOO DO?? GO HIDE IN A FUKIN CAVE YOU FUKIN DIRTY *** SISTER FUKIN BROTHER KILLIN arrgghhh/. **** u guys.

I'm all for a strong military. Been there done that' date=' but do you really think any technology can stop a crazy zealot bent on the destruction of America. You know like Rush Limbaugh.

[/quote']

Yeah those crazy zealots like Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid are bent on the destruction of America. =P~

Archived