Gibson Brands Forums

Set your Tivo!

KSG_Standard

this thread is exactly why we get nowhere as a country. we are doomed. we are so ******* polarized that it seems like a member like neo-con would prefer that a family be thrown out of its home for some conservative principle and i want health care for all. for a similar ideological principle. no man is an island. when do we stop being "right" and "left" and start being AMERICANS. i blame newt gingrich and his contract with america. but, so what. bottom line, there are many smart folks here. we share a profound (and expensive) appreciation of Gibson Guitars. are we really that different? i mean, neo-con and ksg, they love their people, right? i believe that. i don't care to imagine either of these guys as heartless bastards who would spit in the face of someone in need. much less a family member. but my impression of conservatives points that way. i wonder how they see themselves.

is there no middle ground? when did opinions and some unfounded "certainty" become more important than facts? FIIK (**** if i know) .

ya gotta give to get.

James shouldn't you' date=' cookieman, and KSG be joining hands and chanting some sort of Rush Limbaugh prayer.

God incarnate doesn't happen every day you know.

Something like this:

The Gathering; The three of you arrive at the holy meca studios of Faux News.

The Ritual; While holding hands you form a circle and utter the holy word. "Dito", "Dito", "Mega Ditos", "Mega Ditos".

After viewing the holy broad cast on your I-Phones you await the Holy Icon of Wonderfulness. As he exits you fall to the ground and ask for forgiveness for all the times you've touched yourselves inappropriately while thinking of Bill O'Riley and Shawn Hannity and swear only to think of him in those times.

After the services you return to your no-tell motel and play bad 80's music while reminiscing about the encounter.

[/quote']

and young men will have visions and old men will dream dreams.........clearly rushbaum is under your skin.

Archived