Gibson Brands Forums

Just signed up

Waek666

I made a few upgrades on my guitar while obviously keeping all the original parts and non of the changes required any new drilling or fabrication. Machine heads, bridge, and tailpiece. The machine heads simply changed using the original brand and set up only to change them to the color black. The tailpiece is a graphtech wraparound resomax and the bridge Schaller roller bridge. I do have to say I am quite pleased with the overall upgrade in the depth, residence and sustain of the notes. I would have to say after owning many guitars Schaller is one of my favorite brands if not my favorite for parts. Thoughts on using Shaller Signum with a bridge my thinking is no because it include posts. What about Babicz tunomatic bridge and tailpiece? Last think I promise I want to upgrade my machine heads but I do not want to drill holes in such a rare guitar but as fast as I have found Spertzel is the only company that has the correct configuration.