Gibson Brands Forums

Game of Thrones Guitars

Black Dog

Customer: Hi there, can you help me take a look at that interesting-looking GOT Fenders over there?

Salesperson: Sure, just came in the other day...

Customer: Wow these are pretty cool! How much?

Salesperson: Oh only a cool $30k, but for you, I'll sell it for $25k because I like your face.

Customer: ...

Salesperson: Did I mention that these took over 100 hours to build?

Customer: Please, please, you had me at GOT... No need to pull my leg! I'll take it!

My wife loves the show. I watch it with her but if I didn't watch my life would go on. Here is a tip. Watch it high it makes it 4000 times better. Dr. Who too. My wife loves that show. Dr. Who high damn funny.

hahaha! Reminds me of Jon Stewart in Half-Baked. Have you ever seen GOT before... on weed! Or in this case Dr. Who msp_lol.gif But no, there are a lot of things better with weed. That I can agree with. Hey if I'm going to kill brain cells, I'd rather do it on weed than sitting on a couch watching something I don't care for, haha!

And I know different people like different sources of entertainment. My wife likes stuff that I find GOD AWFUL!!! Trust me, the feeling is mutual with my crap too. So really, I don't shun anyone for liking something - unless that something is a GOT Fender, haha! No, just messing. Not my money going towards these things, so I couldn't care less what people spend their cash on.

I don't care what people spend their $ on either, but this is just a dumb, cash grab at a stupidly ridiculously high price. How much better is that Strat than a regular production one? Oh...our master guitar makers hand jobbed the top to a fine shinny luster with stupid GOT symbols on it. The wood was hand carved by Cherubs and the pups wound with the finest copper free wire for absolute noiseless performance night after night when you are gigging it in those sweaty clubs you play. My lord guitar makers they are instruments made to be played by people who have normal jobs.

Have to say... agree with you 100% on what you said here. I for one can be put in the "not for me" category plain and simple regarding this guitar set. Not just the price - which is a HUGE deterrent - but just don't like them...

The issue is Gibson does the same thing. Look at these Guitar Center Ltd Ed. Hollywood LP's. If you haven't seen it here it is. This is 12k not 25k, but still. Hurry they only made 4. Martin made those silly clock looking guitars and ones with bears smoking weed on them and dogs playing poker. WTF.

https://www.guitarce...ctric-Guitar.gc

yeah, that's just as ridiculous. Hopefully the new management will avoid such things.