Gibson Brands Forums

Prohibited by Law?

Philipshield

Could anyone tell me what law prevents certain states and other countries from entering contest by Gibson?

I live in Sweden, thus meaning that I can't enter any contests.

What's the Problem? And why?

could something be done?

Thanks.

//PhilipShield

Basically , your government has passed laws that prohibit you from entering , not Gibson. Some staes in the US have similar laws thus residents of those states can't enter.... You would need to inquire with your lawmakers why you are not allowed to enter contests..

Could anyone tell me what law prevents certain states and other countries from entering contest by Gibson?

I live in Sweden' date=' thus meaning that I can't enter any contests.

What's the Problem? And why?

could something be done?

Thanks.

//PhilipShield[/quote']

I don't know why Sweden wouldn't let you enter, unless there's some sort of Embargo going on.

But most States that Prohibit that sort of thing are doing it 'cause it's a form of Gambling and thier Strick Conservative Values are saving their citizens from the Devils Guitar Contest.

I don't know why Sweden wouldn't let you enter' date=' unless there's some sort of Embargo going on.

But most States that Prohibit that sort of thing are doing it 'cause it's a form of Gambling and thier Strick Conservative Values are saving their citizens from the Devils Guitar Contest.[/quote']

lmao, well put

Archived