Gibson Brands Forums

Guitarandfeather's back

Tim Plains

Glad to see G&F is back. One of the better forum frequenters from back in the day.

Welcome back' date=' y'old bastard![/quote']

Aint getting any younger Mr. Nine. Got a good saying for Foghorn...here goes..."Fortunately, I keep mah feathahs numbuhed fo just such an emergency". That's from "Walk The Line", in case no-one knew. One of my all-time favorite movies, Johnny Cash was a mixed up badass, I love the guy. By the way, I didn't think you were serious about this here thread, I'm truly flattered. Seriously.

Aint getting any younger Mr. Nine. Got a good saying for Foghorn...here goes..."Fortunately' date=' I keep mah feathahs numbuhed fo just such an emergency". That's from "Walk The Line", in case no-one knew. One of my all-time favorite movies, Johnny Cash was a mixed up badass, I love the guy. By the way, I didn't think you were serious about this here thread, I'm truly flattered. Seriously.[/quote']

Welcome back man!!! When did you decide to join us again? Great to have you back.

Welcome back man!!! When did you decide to join us again? Great to have you back.

What's going on T-God? Didn't really wanna leave in the first place, just couldn't afford what Cox was charging for internet, this whole economic collapse thing has hit me pretty hard...had to sell off a lot of my gear, but "fret" not! I still have a few toys to mess around with. Unfortunately, the Goldtop pictured, was one of the items sold. GOD I miss that guitar. Oh well, there'll be others I'm sure.

Archived